||Chapter 16||

Ranboo POV

Next morning. Eighth day. I sorta knew for a fact I'd be seeing Simins today. Two days without crime and he was probably bored out if his mind waiting to strike.

This meant I'd have to be super careful and watch my surroundings very closely. I'm sure today he was gonna go all out with some big scene.

Tommy POV

I woke up and went to the mirror. I groaned. Wet tear streaks, messy blonde hair, eye bags, red nose- My god it's pretty bad. I went to the restroom now.

I blew my nose with some tissue paper then threw it away. I washed my face then decided to just shower. So I did such.

|Time Skip|

Ranboo POV

After I got ready for my day, I was going to go out to the bakery, What if I saw Cloak Boy?...Would things get awkward?

Oh god. After yesterday?!- Obviously things are gonna get awkward.

Tommy POV

I'd gotten dressed in my usual clothes. I had my light brown cloak and my satchel. I didn't take any weapons with me at all.

I guess I wasn't feeling the whole villain thing at the moment. I sorta just wanted to not do anything today...

Currently I had been walking into town. I was going to the bakery to get breakfast like always. As I walked in I was hit causing a fall. This time I was hit from behind, so I fell to the floor, scrapping my hands and arms.

"Oh my gosh! I swear I didn't mean to!" Ofcourse it was Ranboo who'd knocked me down...It seriously always was.

I sighed and stood back up, "Still invading my personal space it seems."

I looked at my arms slightly bloody from the scrapes. My hands were a mess too. I walked out of the bakery threshold and passed Ranboo.

He scoffed, "That's not what that was just now or then."

I ignored him then went over to the bench, just because it was the nearest seating point. I sat down and took the disinfectant out of my bag.

Ranboo kneeled down infornt of me, "Let me help, yeah?"

I got up and began walking away, Jeez. I can't even take care of myself without him getting in the way.

"Oh c'mon, let's not be like this." He said following me, "Let me help you and then I'll buy you breakfast."

I teared up, I don't want to have to see him.

I started running out of nowhere. I just couldn't take being around him. He chased me ofcourse.

As I ran someone elses foot had tripped me. I sniffled as I fell forward, making my arms and hands worse than before.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" The girl said offering a hand to help me up.

"Its fine- Just go away." I said.

Her eyes widened then she walked off.

Ranboo breathed heavily as he caught up, "You okay?"

I got up and took my hood down. His eyes widened as he saw me crying, "Wh- What's wrong!? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean t-"

"If you don't wanna see me hurt...Then stay away from me." I wiped my face and put my hood back on.

Ranboo POV

As Cloak Boy began walking away I reached for his cloak....,but perhaps he was right.