||Chapter 11||

Tommy POV

Surprisingly, Ranboo and I's date had been going seriously well. We'd been talking a lot- and honestly just getting to know one another. Ranboo was persistent in learning my name, but I made sure not to tell him.

We had gone shopping in a nice little store, he'd taken me out to lunch, and then we walked around more. Now it was around dinner time. I never actually ate dinner, I usually ate breakfast and a snack in the middle of the day.

I guess I just never have time for that sorta stuff, y'know?- I mean....with all the crime I commit and running away I do...I don't leave that much space to just sit down and enjoy a nice dinner every night.

"Do you have a favorite dinner spot?" Ranboo asked me as we strolled along the street looking for a place to eat.

I shook my head, "Not really...I don't usually eat out."

He nodded, "Right. Well, me neither honestly. I don't tend to have time for food most nights. I usually come back home exhausted and sorta wiped out. So I just get in bed and fall asleep."

"Hmm...That's sorta relatable- In a way." I said blandly.

"....Well uhm, any favorite foods?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Not really. Food is just a fuel. It keeps you alive and moving. So....it doesn't really matter what food I eat...as long as it tastes good?"

"You're sorta dorky, huh?" Ranboo chuckled.

I blushed and shook my head, "No...I'm just smart. I'm not a dork, and what I said wasn't even that smart anyways. I was just expressing an opinion on food."

"Right." He smiled stifling his laughs.

"Well?- What about you, any favorite foods?" I asked him.

He hummed, "Hmmm...Honestly I can't say. I guess you're right. I don't pay much attention to food, but that's cause my mind is always somewhere else. Though I do like those strawberry buns quite a bit."

I smiled though he couldn't see, "Yeah. Those are my favorite."

"Probably not the most healthy thing we'll ever eat, but delicious non the less. Eat it every morning!" He laughed and turned a light pink.

His laugh was just contagious, and it was pretty funny. So I let a laugh escape me, "Same!"

Then he stopped laughing. He looked at me and just stared. It was awkard.

He knows.

Knows what?

Your laugh. He knows it.

What do you mean?

You laugh all the time when you're fighting with him, remember?

When I fight with him?

Stop getting lost in this fantasy where you and Ranboo are happily together. You're a theif and he's a killer ordered to kill you.

I know! I'm not living a fantasy!- I was having fun for once, remember!?

Right...

He doesn't recognize my laugh.

If you say so.

Just watch-

He had been staring for like a good couple of minutes.

I cleared my throat, "Is something wrong?-...D- Did I do something? Why are you staring at me?"