||Chapter 14||

Tommy POV

"What're you doing?" Ranboo asked.

I blushed and turned around, "Just getting comfy."

He stared at my face saying nothing. I stood there unsure of what to do next. He stood up and kept staring. Eyes literally locked and glued onto my face.

I blushed, "Y- You're staring Ranboo."

"I know..." He mumbled.

I looked away and to the side, "I'm very uh- insecure....Can you please stop staring?"

He nodded and looked away, "Yeah...Sorry."

I took a seat back on his bed. He sat back down too. His eyes quickly wandered back to my face.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" I said embarrassed.

He blushed and looked away, "Sorry..."

He couldn't help it obviously, as his eyes drifted back to me.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I complained and bit my lip.

He looked away right away, "Sorry!"

I looked down at my hands in my lap, This is so awkward. He won't stop looking.

I looked up at him and caught him staring, "Ranboo! Don't look at me with that look!"

"Its not a look!" He argued.

"Yeah it is." I said upset.

"Well yeah, but-"

"Its wierd! Stop it- You're doing it again Ranboo!" I whined and covered my face with my hands.

"Sorry, sorry!" He said almost red and looked away.

Ranboo POV

I seriously can not help it. His soft baby like skin, golden perfectly placed freckles, beautiful glistening light baby blue eyes, soft lucious smooth pink lips, and fluffy curly short light blonde hair. He's the spitting image of perfect. The literal beauty standard of humans. Simply stunning.

"I'm gonna go get some water." I said and got up.

He nodded, "Take your time."

I went to the kitchen and got a cup of water. I downed it and then got 3 more glass fulls of water.

Tommy POV

I yawned and layed back down. I shifted in his bed and layed down the normal, horizontal way of sleeping. I groaned and snuggled the pillow.

It's rather nice here....

I yawned and got really comfortable.

Ranboo walked back in and probably saw me cause I heard his footsteps stop around the door.

Ranboo POV

I went back into my room and saw Cloak Boy laying spread out across my bed. He seemed comfy. I couldn't see his face and tell if he was awake cause he faced my wall and window.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, "Would you be okay if I just lay beside you?"

Cloak Boy shrugged.

I layed down on my back, looking up at the cieling, There's a guy in my bed! Cloak Boy is in my bed!

Cloak Boy turned over in the bed to lay on his side facing me, "Is there some sorta deadline for catching that thief?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I need to catch him in a months time." I awkwardly laughed, "I think I was too confident in myself though, cause I told them I'd have him first day if not first week. And well...week's almost over."

"Do you think you can catch him?" He asked.

"I dunno....I mean, I believe I can. But, I'm not so sure I want to anymore." I sighed.

He scooted closer, "What do you mean?"

I shrugged, "I'm not so sure myself, sorry."

He nodded, "Hmm...maybe you like him and don't want to hurt him?"

I scoffed, "No- That's definetly not it. That guy stabbed me in my thigh, made me look like a fool, and is a bad guy. I don't even like him a little bit."

He sat up, "I should probably get going."

I raised a brow, "Something wrong?"

"No." He shook his head, "I just think it's about time I head home."

I nodded and got off the bed. He got off and grabbed his boots. He sat on the edge of the bed and put his boots on. I kneeled down and helped him tie them.

"Thankyou." He smiled.

God his smile is captivating. Absolutely breathtaking. World's best smile.....Jeez.

"Ofcourse- no problem."I smiled back.

I stood and he stood. I grabbed his bag and gave it to him. He put it on and then went to my door. He grabbed his light brown cloak and put it on. As he was about to put his hood on- I stopped him.

I grabbed his hand, "Hey uhm...it's pretty dark out. There could be bad people out there or worse- Simons. I think you should, I dunno....stay maybe?"

He blushed lightly, "Where would I even sleep?"

"My bed..." I laced our fingers.

He let go of my hand, "We only just met."

"No, you can sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I explained.

He debated the idea in his head, "Honestly I'm very capable of walking home. I'll be just fine, but thanks anyway."

He pulled his hand away and put his hood on. He rushed out of my room and to the door. I followed as he opened the front door. He stepped out and I hugged his waist tightly. I leaned my chin on his shoulder, "I want you to be safe. Just stay here with me. I won't do anything....Please?"

He breathed heavily, "Why?"

"Hm?" I hummed confused.

He turned around, "Why do you care if I'm safe or not?"

"Well...I like you." I said pulling him closer by his waist.

I couldn't get a read on his reaction, because his face was now covered again.

Tommy POV

You like me.

"Uhm....Cloak Boy?" He asked trying to get an answer.

Cloak Boy.

That's not me. He doesn't like me, he likes this pretend version. So no....he doesn't like me. He said it himself!- He doesn't even like me a little bit.

I'm not this stupid 'Cloak Boy' version of myself. I'm Simons. I have nothing else...

There can be no likes between the two of us. Not even just liking the other as a person. We're complete opposites.....

"You don't even know my name..." I said.

"I'd love to know it. You just won't tell me." He frowned frustrated.

I sighed, "Still....That's more of a reason to leave me alone already. I don't even want to give you my name, so stop trying to get to know me."

"Its too late-" He pulled me super close and removed my hood then caressed my face, "I already know things...And I like everything."

I blushed ever so lightly and shook my head, "You know nothing..."

He frowned, "Oh c'mon, stay and let me g-"

"Ranboo!" I interrupted him, "Please- Don't make this harder on me. You know I'd love to stay....I just can't."

He tightened his grip, "Tell me when you don't want this anymore, mkay?"

I blushed brighter as he leaned in towards my neck. I didn't know what to do.

1,154 words
Thanks for reading.
That's it today- Later Gaymers and Gamers!