||Chapter 18||

Tommy POV

"Don't not like you.....,but I also don't like you exactly." I gulped interrupting him.

He nodded, "Right...You don't like me. Feelings aren't returned- I get it." He grabbed my waist, "I wish you did."

"Why?" I bit my lip.

"Cause then we could go out together- Like boyfriends. I could kiss those soft, lucious, perfect, pink lips of yours." He said as he ran a finger across my lips.

I turned red, "You....You want to kiss me?"

He blushed and nodded, "Yeah..."

I smiled, "Wow. That's- very flattering Ranboo."

He shrugged, "Anyways, c'mon now. We're going to the market, remember?"

I nodded and laced our fingers together as we continued on our way.

As we arrived, rather quickly, we entered and split up to look around. Then we went around grabbing things. Ranboo sorta focused on grabbing real food and ingredients for cooking. I just.....Well I went off looking for sweets and sugar!

When we were done, we met up at the counter. I giggled, "Ranboo?"

"Hm?" He hummed looking up at me. His eyes widened, "Cloak Boy! Jeez, I'm not made of money. And you're gonna die if you eat all that junk, now go put it away."

I rolled my eyes, "I can pay for myself- And I'm not gonna die...so no, I won't be putting any of this away."

He sighed and slowly shook his head, "You go first then."

"I will thankyou." I smiled setting all the things down on the counter.

"Hello, how's your day young boy?" The old market man asked as he entered my total.

"Good so far. Pretty eventful-" I whispered, "I'm on a date with this guy."

You said this wasn't a da-

Shut up-.....I know what I said.

He looked over at Ranboo who was behind me. Ranboo just smiled not hearing.

"And, how are you sir?" I asked politely.

"Its been tough around here honestly. With that boy Simons out there I can never tell when I'll be robbed. I have been a couple times. And with being a small buisness and all- Well, it's kinda difficult to lose even a little bit. Though I suppose today...has been good." He smiled then added, "Not a lot of people return the question- You seem to be a good kid.

Instant guilt....And nothing else.

"Thanks....And uh- it was only polite." I smiled.

He gave me my total and I paid. I left a tip in his tip jar then took the bag of my things. I waved and walked off to the side.

I couldn't shake the feeling. It wouldn't pass like it usually did...

Ranboo POV

After paying for my things I waved bye to the old man. Then I went and grabbed Cloak Boy's hand, "C'mon."

He flinched and I apologized, "Sorry! I didn't think holding your hand would startle you- it usually doesn't."

"Sorry and no worries- Its just cause I was thinking." He smiled.

I nodded then together we walked out with our things. As we began walking back to my place Cloak Boy let go of my hand, "Hey Ranboo?"

"Yes?" I smiled looking to him.