||Vol.2|Chapter 7||

Tommy POV

"If you need money, I told you to just ask me. Don't go snooping for checks. I'd happily help you." I frowned.

He sighed and walked over, "Honestly Tommy, I think we should just share the bank account already."

"But....I already share income of the bakery with you." I said nervously.

He grabbed my waist, "Imagine if we shared all our money?- I'd be like we were a happy married couple."

I looked away, "But we're not married."

"Well if you give me a big check- Maybe I could go out and buy a ring to propose. We'd be one step closer." He whispered in my ear.

I pulled away, "I don't think you're supposed to pay for your own wedding ring- no offense Dean."

"Well you wouldn't be- I would." He corrected me.

"With my money?" I questioned.

He rolled his eyes, "Our money dear. What's mine is yours, what's yours is mine."

"B- But how can that work if you have barely anything to offer me. I don't wanna be that person Dean, but Ranboo is right. I give you everything....what have I gotten in return?" I took a shaky breath pulling away completely.

He scoffed, "Ranboo!? Forget that guy Tommy! In return I give you my love. And that's a lot- considering you're pretty difficult to love. Look at you Tommy, no one but me is ever gonna love you!"

I teared up, "Ranboo....he- he loves me."

"Does he? He ghosted you for three whole years baby. Is that love?- Does he really love you....hm?" Dean said grabbing my hands.

I looked down at the ground, "That situation is...complicated."

"Is it?- Cause he never wrote you even a letter." Dean chuckled.

I let a tear fall, "B- But he told me!- He said he still loves me."

"Y'know what he really said Tommy...." He frowned rubbing my shoulder.

I sniffled, "Wh- What?"

He sighed, "I don't want you to get upset deer, but....he said, 'I'd never go out with Tommy. I'm way too out of his league. Plus, he's not even my type. Not pretty or intresting enough. Too skinny and idiotic. I just want him cause I hear he's pretty rich- and I could use the money.' But baby I would never think such a thing. It hurts just to repeat the words to you." He frowned and grabbed my chin.

"B- But he said the complete opposite. How could he switch up so- quickly?" I gulped and held back my tears.

"Oh sweetheart." He cupped my face, "People lie when they want things. But me?- I'm the only one here for you. I'm the only one who truly loves you, Tommy."

I shook my head, "What could Ranboo possibly want from me?"

"Well I just told you- Your money. Your body even though it's not all that great. Tommy, that's all you're good for. But I don't see it that way- I see you as uh-...." It seemed he took a while to think then he answered, "You're 'Incredibly smart and witty, understanding, caring, affectionate, amicable, brave, considerate, cheerful, surprisingly forgiving, gentle, honest, heartfelt, kind and humorous.' That's what I see in you my love."

Wow. He really knows me. All this time I was beginning to wonder why he was with me. But this....this must be love too.

All those things he said about me...No one's ever told me that. And it makes me feel- understood. Loved.

I cried and hugged him, "You're right....no one loves me but you- I love you Dean..."

He hugged me tightly, "I love you too Tommy. Now what do you say we get engaged, hm?"

I nodded, "Kay."

Ranboo POV

I sat down in the bakery waiting for Tommy to come down. I assumed he was upstairs probably. It had been a while though and it was fifteen past twelve.

I have to admit....it was worrisome. I mean c'mon, I love Tommy. And I know you're not supposed to go snooping in people houses or stuff like that, but...I'm going to.

I got up from my seat and went to the back. I went upstairs and down the hall where I heard whimpers and whines. I barged into the room to see Dean doing awful things ontop of Tommy who was crying. Luckily though, they had boxers on still.

"Get off of him!" I yelled and shoved Dean off pushing him to the floor. I socked him in the face, "What the heck man!"

Tommy popped up, "Ranboo get out!"

"Tommy, he's hurting you." I said softly and reached for his hand.

"No. We love each other. That's what couples do Ranboo. And we're getting engaged, so go away." Tommy said pulling his hand away and instead clenching a fist.

I furrowed my brows, "Tommy....You're crying as he does this. How is this love?"

"W- Well you're one to talk! Who have you ever loved!?" Tommy yelled.

My heart hurt....How could he?

I scoffed, "I love you Tommy!"

"No! Don't say that! You're a liar! You ghosted me for three whole years! You could've wrote! Or even sent me something to let me know you were alive! But no- You left me mourning you're 'death' and forced me to move on! But I'm glad I did, because now- I have Dean. He loves me and I- I love him too." Tommy gulped and wiped his face, "What we were doing doesn't concern you. It's normal and needed in relationships, right Dean?"

Dean got up and wiped his mouth. He grabbed Tommy's waist, "Yes love."

"Right. So you....Go home! I- I don't wanna see you anymore!" Tommy yelled and teared up.

I shook my head and stayed calm, "Tommy think this over. You don't mean any of i-"

"No! I heard what you said about me! Dean told me- So leave Ranboo! I know what you really think of me- 'I'd never go out with Tommy. I'm way too out of his league. Plus, he's not even my type. Not pretty or intresting enough. Too skinny and idiotic. I just want him cause I hear he's pretty rich- and I could use the money.' Go fuck yourself prick! To think I loved you! God damit- why didn't you just die that day!?" He screamed crying.

I know Dean lied to him. But the things he said hurt. I wasn't gonna cry infront of Dean, "I'll be back for you Tommy- I will. So please...think that over before you push me away for good."

Before my tears poured over I rushed out and back downstairs. I left the bakery and immediately began crying. I went back to my place and got in bed sobbing.

Brainwashed. My Tommy was brainwashed by that stupid idiot of a guy. He lied to him and now Tommy has completely warped his view of me- not to mention his view of love. I'm not Dean who hates him and wants him for his money and body. I'm me, I just want him to let me love him. I want to take care of him and hold him close. Show him what real love is.

That love isn't some fucked up way to get someone to let you touch them. It's not what you use to rob someone of their dignity or money. It's not some sick game you play or use to manipulate people. It's so different....so much more.

Love. It's- It's almost completely ubdescribeable. This feeling that burns my heart....Where I just wanna hold that person and shelter then from all of the bad in this world. To let them know what I see in them. To show them that they are absolutely everything. It's used to break down their walls and open up there heart. It's a feeling that never really goes away even after all this time. It's a longing pain and yet an absolute thrill. It's a bond and connection that can't be simply tossed away. It's my whole heart and the only thing I'll ever want. But love is picky and complex- My heart- it-....It only wants you. 

1,367 words
Thanks for reading.
I'm sorry.
See you tomorrow.