||Chapter 6||

Ranboo POV

I decided to break the silence.

"Why'd you join me here?" I asked.

"You seemed down about not getting your strawberry bun...so I gave it to you." He answered.

"Well I know that- but you could get up and leave....and yet you're still sitting here." I explained.

He scoffed, "Jeez- If you wanted me to leave you could've just asked nicely."

He got up and I grabbed his hand, "That's not what I meant." He stopped and looked at my hand holding his. I blushed and let go, "Stay?"

Tommy POV

I sat back down, "I guess....You looked like it was more then the bun that was getting you down."

Awe!- You care!

Oh shut up!

"Yeah.....Honestly my job's been tough." He chuckled.

I hummed, "Hmm...Why's that?"

"Simons. He's amazingly fast, extremely clever, and pretty skilled at what he does." He frowned.

I smiled,  Awe....how nice of him.

You awed!

Oh piss off!

"Aren't you suppose to be like- the best or something?" I giggled.

He blushed embarrassed, "Well I am!- it's just that like...He's really good too."

I was suprised he was saying all this, "Better than you?"

"Well I wouldn't go that far, but....close." He shrugged.

I nodded, "Intresting. I happen to think he's better than you."

He scoffed, "And why's that?"

I shrugged, "I dunno- But I mean he did rob the bank last night without you even having a clue."

Ranboo frowned, "Yeah I know....."

So that's what's getting him down.

Cheer him up.

I'm not gonna-

I grabbed his hand and blushed, "I'm sure you'll catch him eventually. And when you do, the whole town will praise you."

"W- Will you...praise me too?" He asked blushing brightly.

That sounds.....wrong.

Say yes.

I'm not saying yes!

Say yes!

But that's wierd!

You know you want to say yes.

I don't want to say yes.

And you want to praise him too.

Shut the fuck up!

"Yes...I'll praise you." I said and squeezed his hand gently.

He turned red and bit his lip, "Hey uhm....You wanna go out on a date with me sometime?"

Yes!

No.

"I think you got the wrong idea..." I said and pulled my hand away nervous.

He furrowed his brows confused, "But-"