||Chapter 32||

Quick Note: I'm so incredibly sorry I took so long- If you don't know, check my message board. Anyways- so sorry for leaving you on that terrible cliffhanger. This chapter has been updated at such a wierd time because of AlliumNoah. Thank this person.

Tommy POV

I cried, "No wait- You can still make it to the boat Ranboo, c'mon! Lets just hurry! You'll be fine! C'mon!"

He grabbed my face leaving blood from his soft touch, "The dock is too far way. I can barely run. I'll bleed out."

I shook my head, "No!"

He took a seat against the garden wall with a groan, "Tommy- You promised me."

I cried and crawled between his legs facing him. I hugged him tightly, "Ranboo no! I don't wanna leave you!" I cried into his chest, "Please!"

"Baby....Look at me." He said moving my face up.

I sniffled and looked up at him. He wiped my face of blood and tears with his sleeve then smiled, "Keep your promise. And don't blame yourself for my death. I'm so happy I got to save you....be your hero."

I tried to hold back the tears, but they poured over, "I'm so sorry Ranboo! I love you so much! It's all my fault!"

"No it's not....Don't say that, okay?" He said seriously.

I frowned, "But Ranboo...Can't you just try to come with? There will be stuff at the boat to help you, right?"

"Tommy......" He coughed up blood then groaned, "I can't...I'll slow you down. And we'll both be caught. I don't need that. So please, go."

"Ranboo, can I- Can I kiss you?" I asked blushing brightly.

He turned red, "I wish. But uhm- No. It'll only make it harder. It'll bring us closer, and you'll hurt more...."

I scoffed, "Ranboo...."

"Please, just go." He sniffled.

I wiped my face, "I love you Ranboo."

"Y'know what's funny?- I loved Claok Boy." He sighed softly.

My heart hurt, "Wh- What?..."

"I fell for Cloak Boy...Then I found out you were Simons. My feelings changed.....I fell for Simons instead. I loved Simons, but now in this moment-" He sighed, "I just love you, Tommy. Who knew there was a more beautiful being then my Cloak Boy. But you my Tommy?...You're just- everything."

I smiled and my heart beat fast. I couldn't believe it. Not Cloak Boy or Simons- me. He loved me, "I love you Ranboo."

"I love you Tommy." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I went into my satchel and took out the disinfectant and wrap. He got mad, "Tommy! No! You can't stay and help- you need to go! I'm already dieing!"

I nodded, "I will go- just take it."

I gave him it and he smiled, "God you're wonderful."

I blushed, "Ten minutes?"

He shook his head, "Five minutes." I kissed his cheek then he kissed mine and held my hand, "For me. Say a goodbye."

I began crying again, "Goodbye Ranboo, I love you."

"I love you too Tommy, goodbye." He smiled and we shared our last hug.

Then I ran off into the forest full sprinting.

I can't believe I might just lose Ranb-

'You don't lose, huh?'