||Chapter 23||

Tommy POV

I took another deep breath preparing me as Ranboo waited anxiously for me to continue. Then I did, "I care for you deeply."

He cleared his throat, "Oh."

"It's all I can come to terms with at the moment Ranboo." I frowned.

He cupped my face, "I like you so much Tommy."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "And I - care about you so much Ranboo."

He nodded, "Yeah...,well thanks for giving me your name finally."

I nodded, "Your welcome.....I just felt comfortable with you knowing so I decided to tell you."

He smiled, "I'm glad."

I took a glance out his window then sighed, "I think I need to get home now, before the sun fully sets, y'know?"

He sighed, "Yeah...I'll see you tomorrow?"

I shrugged, "Maybe- Who knows?"

He frowned and I moved off his lap. I sat beside him and picked up my Coke bottle. There was just a bit left. So I drank it. Then afterwards Ranboo crossed his legs and got awkward for some reason.

Ranboo POV

Tommy got off my lap and sat beside me. He grabbed his Coke bottle and moved it to his lips. I saw his perfect lips pucker up as the bottle came in contact with his pretty mouth. The soda slid down the bottle and into his mouth. As he pulled the bottle away, there was just a bit of soda left on his shiny bottom lip. He subconciously licked it off  his lip then looked back at me.

I crossed my legs as I felt myself about to get...y'know. I took a deep breath then cleared my throat, "You want me to walk you home?"

"I'll be fine, thanks Ranboo." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

He got up then grabbed his satchel and put it on. I got up and went to get his cloak. He smiled and walked up to me. I put the cloak around him then put his hood up to where I could still see his face, "Beautiful."

He blushed and rolled his eyes. He turned away then began walking out of my room. I followed and as he reached the door he turned back round. He grabbed my chin and brought me down, "Later Ranboo."

He kissed my nose and I kissed his cheek again, right beside his lips. He hugged me and I hugged him back, "Later Tommy."

He pulled away then left out the door. I closed the door and let a wince escape me, I'm fucking hard again. And I'm not gonna jerk off, so- I'll just go to sleep.

I locked my front door and then went to my room and lay down, I hope Simons stays off the crime another day.

Tommy POV

As I walked back to the forest I couldn't help smiling to myself about how bad I wanted to admit my feelings to Ranboo.

The only thing that bothered me about it was that- Now it was seriously real. And I'm Simons, so this is gonna be completely difficult to keep from him.

At least I kept him at a distance?...I mean- I did make it clear to him that I could not be anything more than a friend to him. So if he finds out I'm Simons....I guess it won't be all that bad?

But then- How is this even gonna work? If one of has to die in the end then-...

If I kill him he'll never know it was me who was Cloak Boy who was Tommy. He'll never know Simons is Tommy who is also Cloak Boy. If that makes sense?...but at this point I sound stupid! And worse case scenario- he kills me or even captures me, then finds out I lied to him all this time.

About who I am- or who I was? And...He'll hate me for it. Jeezus- Why did I even confess to myself that I like him. I should've buried it down like everything else.

But maybe it's not too late?- As long as I keep him in the dark then, we'll maybe it'll be like we never even knew each other. Right now. It just seems best.

As I reached the forest I looked around to make sure no one saw me. Then I hurried into it and ran back to my home.

Once I was there I climbed up and into the house. Now I'd wait till tomorrow to strike as Simons again.

Now truthfully- As much as I loved being with Ranboo and spending time with him, I did miss the crime. So in all honesty....I'm excited for tomorrow.

I went to my room and lay down ready to go to sleep.

Spill! What happened!?

Oh! Uhm....that's a difficult one to answer.

Don't be silly, just tell me.

Uh- I told him about what happened to you. Then I asked about his brother and he told me about him...

Uhuh?- Why'd you stop?- Keep going.

Tubbo.....I dunno how to say this, but his brother is...

...Just let it out Tommy, jeez.

Dr- Dream. His brother is Dream. Y'know, the one who killed you Tubs.....

Oh...Did you think I'd be upset?

Uhm...more like conflicted.

Yeah well- I don't blame him. I mean yes, he did kill me, but....he didn't know I was 15. He was lied to...basically decieved. So I guess in a way, I sorta forgive him.

You don't have to say that just so I can like Ranboo, okay?

Well first of all- His brother's actions have nothing to do with him. Ranboo isn't at fault and Ranboo had no part in my death, so if you acted out....Well you're an idiot Tommy, got that?!

I know. And yeah, I did act out just a bit. But, I quickly apologized for it and then I uh- I...Okay Tubbo, look.....I really like him.

I'm aware- trust me.

Right well, I told him my name.

........Tommy! He's trying to kill you!

I know, I know, but- Maybe there's a way we can be friends, y'know?!

Oh god- You're hopeless.

Sorry...Anyways uhm- yeah. That was sort all of it.

Jeezus Tommy, well good luck with all that. Should be....intresting?- I just hope you don't go into some depression or sad shit after you inevitably k-

I'm not going too. So don't worry about it- I've got everything under control.

1,077 words
Early update because I'm going to see the new Thor movie, "Love and Thunder".
Anyways, I'll see you guys!