||Chapter 17||

Tommy POV

"Well first off....I am sorry for kicking your testicles when you kissed my neck." I said sincerely.

He blushed, "You're forgiven- but you could've just said private parts."

I blushed, "You don't have to be immature, it was just a more proper way of address it."

He cleared his throat, "My bad, uhm- I would like to apologize for crossing any boundaries I was not aware of. And I'm also sorry that I made you fall earlier. I wasn't looking where I was going....per usual it seems."

I nodded, "You're forgiven."

"May I hug you?" He asked.

I nodded again, "Sure."

He hugged me tightly, "Happy Birthday Cloak Boy."

I blushed and hugged him back, "Oh yeah."

"May I kiss your cheek?" He asked.

I nodded again. He moved my hood to the side just so he could see my cheek. He kissed it and then pulled away, "Will you please stay? Maybe go on another date with me?- Like, for your birthday and everything?"

I sighed, "Don't you have a job?"

"Y- Yes, but uhm....Simons shouldn't take anything too far I'm sure." He awkwardly laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine."

He beamed happily, "Great! I can take you to the-"

"Fine as in- I'll stay. Not go on a date with you." I corrected.

He blushed embarrassed, "Oh...."

I untied my boots then set them aside. I unbuttoned my cloak then took it off completely. I hung it up behind his door, then picked his off the floor and hung it up too. I turned around and smiled at Ranboo.

He smiled and I walked out of his room. He shot up and followed. I wandered over to his living room and sat on his couch. He sat down too, really close beside me.

"What'd you come out here for?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Less crowded I suppose."

He nodded, "Hmm...."

I sighed and leaned back onto the couch, "I'm so...tired."

He chuckled, "You gonna nap?"

"Maybe. I dunno.....Anything else we can do here?" I asked him.

He thought then shrugged, "Guess not."

"Mkay." I yawned and got comfy on his couch, "You can join me...if you want."

He smiled and engulfed me in cuddles. I blushed, "N- Not what I meant. I meant like- You can also nap like- beside me or something."

He blushed and let go, "Sorry! I'll just go nap in my room....uh- yeah."

I blushed lightly as he walked off to his room. I sighed, He's such a dork.

I got up and went to his door. I slowly opened the door then walked in. He was laying on his back as he averted his eyes onto me.

"Hey." I said softly.

"Hey." He replied.

I walked over and got in bed, "Do you mind?"

"Not at all." He smiled.

I scooted closer then turned around to face away from him. He seemed nervous and unsure of what to do.