||Vol.2|Chapter 5||

Tommy POV

I'd woken up a short while ago. I should probably get up to open the bakery, but- I'm so incredibly comfortable.

Is that wierd to think?- Is this cheating!? I'd never want to cheat on anyone- even if Dean can be a little....rude at times.

Ranboo yawned and snuggled his face into my neck. I felt his lips against my skin just there. And his warm breaths on my neck. His arms wrapped tightly around my bare waist from underneath my shirt. Our hands that somehow found their way to lace with each other. And our legs tangled together.

It's just cuddling. I didn't do anything wrong, so I have no reason to worry.

To be completely honest I-.....I kinda missed this. Just being cuddled and loved.

With Dean.....I dunno. It sorta feels like he just wants to touch me because he's thirsty and touch starved.

But....With Ranboo. It's so much different. It feels like...Maybe this is wierd, but- It feels like he wants to protect me. He holds me close and makes sure I'm comfy. The way he holds me truly makes me feel safe.

Sure it's only cuddles, but.....No one cuddles like Ranboo does. It's so...Well- It's just so-....loving.

I missed this a lot. Not only this, but Ra-

I heard Dean's loud voice and footsteps, "Baby?!- I'm back! Sorry I took all night- We partied pretty ha-" I gulped and he took in the image, "What the fuck!?"

Ranboo groaned and put his leg over me then snuggled his head closer to mine. I blushed, "We're just friends?...."

"Hey man! Get the fuck up and out of my bed! Let go of my boyfriend!" Dean yelled.

Ranboo opened his eyes and yawned, "Oh this is happening. Okay then-" Ranboo kissed my cheek and got up out of bed. He stretched then sighed, "We didn't do anything sadly. But uhm....I saw you. Last night when you left here and uh- y'know."

Dean froze then looked to me. I tilted my head puzzled, "What do you mean Ranboo?"

"Well I dunno, maybe Dean could tell you. Y'know, your boyfriend." Ranboo smiled.

I looked to Dean, "What's he talking about?"

Dean gulped, "Tommy....Look don't freak out. Don't lash out either...But uhm....."

"I don't get it. What's wrong with you going out to hang with friends?" I asked clueless.

"Nothing! I didn't even sneak out! I asked you first, right babe?" Dean awkwardly laughed.

I nodded, "Mhmm."

Ranboo clenched his fist angry as he glare at Dean. Then Dean cleared his throat, "Anyways, this is okay Tommy. I get that you two are just friends."

Ranboo reached out his hand for me. I took it and he helped me up out of bed. Then he pulled me close and hugged me tightly, "Goodmorning my love."

I blushed lightly, "M- Morning."

Dean huffed and stormed out. Then I hug Ranboo, "Goodmorning my love."

He kissed my head, "So...How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderfully. I mean- The best in forever." I beamed happily and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He hugged my waist, "I'm glad, me too."