||Vol.2|Chapter 2||

Ranboo POV

3 years ago. Day of Parting.

Tommy ran off into the forest and I quickly cleaned up my injury. I disinfected it and then wrapped it tightly. I struggled getting up, but I did.

Realistically there was no way I'd make it to the boat. But ofcourse I had hope.

A guard ran up, "Hey! Hands up and stay there! Drop your weapon!"

I dropped the pistol, there was no way I could fight any longer. He walked up and raised a brow, "Are you Mark Ranboo?"

"Yeah." I muttered.

He immediately came to my aid, "So sorry man. I didn't realize. You're badly injured, huh?- How'd it happen?"

"Simons got me. I heard he escaped so I came over right away- but he got me good as you can see." I groaned picked up the pistol then held my side.

"Oh yeah I see. Well, let's get you to the infirmary, huh?" The guy said and so we headed there to the infirmary.

"Got anyone who would need to know your severely hurt?" The guy asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. Her names Kelly, could you send a messenger quickly to the bakery- incase I die."

He nodded, "Ofcourse, but let's get you into that hospital bed before hand."

|Time Skip|

I'd been waiting in the infirmary for about 8 minutes. Tommy must've just barely made it to the ship by now. I was just waiting for-

Kelly burst in, "Ranboo?!" She came to my side and whispered, "Did he really do this?"

I shook my head, "It was guards. Now look Kelly, Cloak Boy is waiting for me on a boat. I need to get there in five minutes. Otherwise- I'll probably never see him again. And I can't live with tha-"

"Stop. You know you can't make it Ranboo. You'll die on that boat. That'll be traumatizing for him. And....Do you really wanna be with him- He is Simons too." She frowned.

I scoffed, "I know! And yes! I love him! Now c'mon I need to get to that b-"

"Ranboo...I'm pretty sure they've caught and killed him by now. There's no way he successfully escapes, I'm sorry." She sighed.

I furrowed my brows upset, "He's stronger and smarter than you think, okay?- He'll get away, I know he will."

"Okay, but you're still not making it to that boat. And if you do, you won't make it alive to wherever you're going." She said.

I hated to think I'd never see him again. The boat is so incredibly expensive. And shipments rarely come in here from my kingdom, so it would be hard to stow away there in the future.

She was right. I have to let him go.

"You think I'll see him one day?" I asked and groaned laying back down.

She sighed into a smile and nodded, "I sure hope so."

I nodded, "Me too." I sniffled, "Is there really no way?"

She nodded, "Let's be realistic Ranboo."

I nodded again, "Right...."

|4 Months Later|

I finally felt a hundred percent and was leaving the infirmary. I thought about Tommy every day. How I wanted to see him and be with him. But also how....I couldn't.

Right now I was walking into the bakery. It'd been almost forever since I had eaten here. I walked up to the counter and said hello to Kelly.

"Hey!" I smiled.

She turned around and beamed happily, "Hey Ranboo! I forgot today you got out from the infirmary! I would've dropped by to get ya!"

I shrugged, "Its fine really."

She nodded, "Alrighty, well what can I get you then?- strawberry bun and a choclate milk?"

I frowned, "Actually....a latte please?"

"Oh! Was it Cloak Boy who always got the chocolate milk?- My bad. I must've forgot." She softly chuckled.

"No. I did..." I gulped nervously not wanting to talk about this....topic of person.

Her eyes widened, "Oh."

She just left to get me that and then brought it back and smiled, "Free of charge. Feel better.....You shouldn't stay hung up on him by the way."

I just took the food and nodded with a smile. Then I walked out and to my place.

Guess I'll have to work until I can buy new weapons, clothes, everything. Then I'll need to save up for a boat and the living expenses back in my home town. Jeez, it'll take at least two years if not more.

But I'm gonna do it. For Tommy.

|2 years and 6 months Later|

I had just the right amount of money to settle down in my home town again. Not exactly enough for the boat- but that's why I was gonna stow away on a shipment that was headed out there.

I had told Kelly all about it yesterday and she seemed hesitant about it. She said there were lots of ups and downs to it. I asked her what she meant and she didn't wanna go into detail.

So here I was so ready to get on that ship and set sail back home. Till my arm was grabbed, "Ranboo!"

I turned around to see Kelly, "Oh hi again."

"Look, I know we already said goodbye, but- don't go." She frowned.

I raised a brow, "But why?"

"What're you gonna do if you go there and he's not there?" She asked.

"He will be. That's certain." I smiled.

She sighed, "What if he's moved on?- I mean found someone...a lover?"

I gulped, "I can win him back. He loves me."

"Ranboo, do you really think just popping up in his life would be good for him?" She put her hands on her hips.

I shrugged, "I dunno.....,but every time I try writing a letter its never able to get to him.. I need to go in perosn- I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see me. And I know I really want to see him too. Cause even though I shouldn't be- I'm still hung up on that smile and goofy laugh. Those blonde gold curls, and baby blue eyes. That fair skin and soft pink lips. I want him so bad Kelly...I need to go. I have to- I love him."

"Ranboo...I- I.....We've spent almost three years together now. And I love you." She blushed brightly and crossed her arms, "I know you love him and I'd never keep you back, but....I just need you to know. For all this time I've known you- I've fallen. I guess if- If you come back here because it doesn't work then...I wouldn't mind being a rebound." She turned red, "Sorry to dump it like this." She hugged me tightly, "I love you Ranboo. Good luck."

I hugged her, "I'm sorry, but my heart belongs to Cloak Boy."

We pulled away and she nodded, "Trust me, I know. Go get em!"

I sighed into a smile, waved to her, and then ran onto that boat. I hid away and was now off to find my Tommy.

1,174 words
Thanks for reading.
See ya'll tomorrow :]