||Vol.2|Chapter 15||

Quick Note: Slightly non pg content. Only in the beginning portion though, it's really not that bad, ateast I think. Anyways- Time Skipped to a week later :)

Ranboo POV

"Babe I said no. Then we're gonna have to go buy more sugar." I laughed trying to pry the bag of sugar from my fiance's hands.

He pulled back, "You denied me your sugar! So I've resorted to the next best thing!"

I scoffed, "I didn't deny you, I said later."

"Well if that's happening later- I want this sugar, now." He said fighting me still.

I rolled my eyes let go and he stumbled back. I grabbed his waist then pulled him close. I leaned in right by his lips then whispered, "You want this sugar?"

Tommy dropped the sugar and grabbed my face. He kissed me pationately as sugar spilt at our feet. I pulled his waist closer and he stumbled forward into me. Which caused me to stumble back and then-

I fell to the floor with Tommy ontop of me as our legs lay in sugar. Tommy frowned, "Babe! Did you hit your head?"

I smiled, "No, don't worry."

"Good." He muttered then went right back in for a kiss.

I kissed back and then he pulled away, "Not it!"

I scoffed, "Baby~ I cleaned the last four incidents."

"Hey this'll be five!" He giggled and gave me a quick kiss.

He tried pulling away and I pulled him in more. I bit his lip and he winced, allowing my tongue inside his mouth. I took the lead and he moaned softly. Then I began to pull away, but he bit my tongue.

I winced unable to properly talk, "Tomay! Le gah!"

He let go and giggled, "You're such a dork." He laughed, "Tommy! Let go! Except you sounded hilarious!"

I took a good breath of air then pulled him in for a kiss. I pushed my tongue in his mouth and held the back of his head pushing him closer with me. We stayed for a long time as I moved my tongue with his. He moaned and tried pulling away. I kept him in and bit his tongue. He winced and then I let go and licked his tongue to sooth it from the pain.

He made soft noises then tried pulling away again. I pulled him in deeper and he moved up and down on my crotch panicking a little probably because he was loosing air by now, "Mmh! Mm!"

I kept him there and he tried pulling away again. I kept him for longer and he went into full panic. He moved fast, squirming ontop of me which was a little nice cause we'd rub crotches a ton as he made soft begging noises, "Mh! Mph!" 

Finally I let him go and he stopped squirming. Instead he gasped for air. I started laughing as he caught his breath. Then he crossed his arms, "Now you're really cleaning that up dummy!"

"You bit my tongue!" I scoffed.

"That was hot!" He argued.

I smirked, "No. That- was hot."

"That! Was life threatening mister!" He said pointing his finger at me.

I laughed, "Okay, okay....I'm sorry~"

"You're forgiven- after you clean up the sugar you spilt everywhere." He smiled then gave me a quick kiss and got off me.

He walked off back to the counter and I was left in the pantry to clean up the sugar he! spilt. So I got up and then sweeped the sugar onto a dust pan. Afterwards I threw it away and then went back out to the counter where Tommy was.