||Vol.2|Chapter 11||

Tommy POV

"What'd he do, huh?! Fucking brain wash you!? Seduce you?!" Dean yelled at me.

"No! That's what you did- except the last one. Y'know....cause you're not much to look at anyways." I said clenching my fist.

He scoffed, "Excuse me!?- You're one to talk. You're fucking disgusting!- I can't believe Ranboo even likes you!"

"Hey shut the fuck up!" Ranboo yelled and grabbed me aggressively, "You will not degrade him or yell at him! You're the only disgusting one here! Now respect what he wants and get out!"

"Oh so Tommy's the one who seduced you- I see." Dean laughed, "Well no suprise there- he's a filthy little bitch anyways."

I breathed heavily, "I- I hate you!"

"Don't call him that. Now get out of here before I throw you out." Ranboo said as calmly as he possibly could.

He sighed, "Fine. I guess if this is it....I'd like to apologize."

I furrowed my brows, "Wh- What?"

Ranboo's grip tightened on me, and I had to admit. He is really strong and it hurt just a little bit. He scoffed, "Apologize!? You can't apologize for everything you've done to my- er- Tommy...." He turned red, "J- Just- Get out already before you make me mad."

I was red, "My Tommy?"

He awkwardly laughed, "Not right now- this first Tommy."

I nodded and cleared my throat, "Right- Get the fuck out!"

Dean frowned, "Tommy....a year. I can't even get a hug?"

I was so confused. I always was. I could never tell if he was genuine or fake. I gulped, "Wh- Why a hug? Even after what you just called me..."

"A hug goodbye, no?" He sniffled.

Ranboo basically squeezed the life out of me, "You don't deserve to even look him in the eye- So no! You can't touch him!"

I tapped Ranboo's hand, "Ran- boo- I can't- breath!"

He let me go, "Oh jeez! Sorry Tommy, you okay?!"

I took in a deep breath, "Yeah...." I cleared my throat then looked to Dean, "Why do you want to hug me bye?"

"I think after how long we've been together- it's reasonable is all." He shrugged and opened his arms.

Ranboo grabbed my hand, "I don't trust it, Tommy no."

Dean rolled his eyes, "Its a hug Ranboo. What could I possibly do? And y'know what? You owe me that much Tommy."

Hes right. I'm horrible...I owe him that much, huh?

"You don't owe anyone anything." Ranboo whispered to me.

I looked to Ranboo and gulped, "I'm kicking him out with nothing. A hug is fine?"

Ranboo hesitated in letting my hand go, "Tommy. You're not understanding this-"

I pulled my hand away, "I feel horrible." I sighed, "I want to not feel horrible."

He sighed and let my hand go, "I can't tell you no."

I walked over to Dean and gave him an awkward hug. He hugged me tightly and whispered, "You stupid fucking slut. I'm gonna kill y-"

I kneed him right in his privates and he let go groaning. I wiped my shirt a little then cleared my throat, "I think you should leave now- before Ranboo finds out what you called me and what you said."