||Vol.2|Chapter 6||

Ranboo POV

The door opened and my back was hugged, "Hey Ranboo, so what's up?"

I gulped and turned around, "Uhm...It's nothing really."

He cupped my cheek, "You sure?- You stormed in like it was very important."

I shook my head, "I- It's nothing."

"If you say so." He kissed my cheek, "C'mon, I'm gonna open up the bakery."

"Kay." I smiled and then hugged him tightly, "Tommy will you go to lunch with me?"

He blushed brightly hugging me back, "Like a lunch date?- Or as friends?"

"Either or." I said hopeful as I pulled away.

He nodded, "As friends, sure."

"Cool, now c'mon." I smiled and held his hand.

I'll tell him...I seriously will. When the time is right.

Then together we walked downstairs and he opened up the bakery.

|Time Skip|

Tommy POV

After Ranboo had finished eating, he tried paying me again. I told him it was on me, but he kept insisting.

"No, it's fine Ranboo. Really it's okay." I chuckled putting my hands up to his chest.

He pleaded, "Tommy c'mon, it's only right."

"Just take the free food idiot." I laughed.

"But it feels wrong." He complained then tried putting the money in the tip jar.

I held his hand, "No. Just walk away."

"I'll never walk away." He grabbed my hands teasing.

"Leave it and let me work Ranboo." I said pushing his hands back.

Dean came by and snatched the money, "I'll take it."

Ranboo mocked him with a silly face as he rolled his eyes. I softly laughed, "Oh stawp it dork, he'll see you"

He gave me a kissy face and I blushed giggling, "Quit it."

He puckered his lips and gave little air kisses. I blushed brightly, "You're such a-"

"Idiot. Now stop flirting with my boyfriend and get out of here already. Don't you have a life?" Dean stepped in.

I let go of Ranboo's hands and stopped my smiling and laughing. Ranboo sighed and nodded, "Yeah actually I have to go looking for a place since I'm staying."

I looked up and gave a little smile then looked away. Dean grabbed my waist, "Good luck with that. Cause that was the only night you're gonna be spending under my roof, in my bed, with my boyfriend."

Ranboo looked at me and I blushed. He sighed, "Your roof?- Your bed?- Your boyfriend, huh?"

"Yeah....what?- Am I wrong?" He raised a brow at Ranboo.

He shrugged, "I dunno...Is he Tommy?"

I took a deep breath and pulled away from Dean, "My roof. My money pays the bills, it's my bakery- my roof. It's my bed. I bought it a- and you...." Ranboo smiled at me as I got nervous...his smile gave me more confidence. Causing me to blush slightly as I continued, "You barely even sleep in it! You're always out with your friends, so no- it's my bed. And I may be your boyfriend, but I'm my own person. And me and Ranboo are going on a lunch date as friends! Yes as friends- but still a date!"

Dean fumed, "You can't-"

"You don't tell me what I can and can't do. And if you don't like it- break up with me for all I care." I gulped.

Ranboo gave a little chant behind Dean then casually went back to normal. I held in a laugh as Dean sighed, "Kay. Fair enough. My apologies baby."

He grabbed my waist, "I didn't mean to upset you or be controlling. I'm just protective over my baby boy."

I blushed, "Don't call me that....But I get it."

He kissed my cheek and then walked off. Ranboo sighed and got a napkin. He held my waist pulling me close and then wiped my cheek. I burst out laughing, "Ranboo! You dum dum! Stop!"

But I didn't stop him as he wiped my cheek clean and then threw away the napkin. Then he kissed my cheek a bunch of times. I laughed, "Ranboo!"

"What?- You know mine are better." He winked then sighed, "Alrighty well, I'm off to go find a place. See you at...twelve? For our lunch date- as friends?"

"Yes." I smiled and we shared a quick hug.

"Are you gonna dress up all adorable for me?" He asked as we seperated and he bit his lip.

"Uh- This is what you get." I giggled and gestured to myself.

He nodded, "Perfect. Very adorable."

I blushed, "Thankyou."

He smiled, "Thank- you. Later Tommy."

"Later Ranboo." I smiled and waved.

He walked off with a wave then left the bakery. I sighed, I love him.

"Finally,  am I right?" Dean kissed my cheek as he walk by then yawned, "I'm gonna go nap. Didn't get much sleep last night."

I nodded, "Kay."

He walked off and upstairs to bed. I wiped my cheek of his kiss and sighed, I can't wait till twelve.

|Time Skip|

Ranboo POV 

It wasn't very hard to find a property. Infact it was rather easy. I found this nice one not too far from Tommy's bakery. It was close to the middle of town where there were a lot of places to shop, eat, and have fun.

After signing off on it with a land lord and paying for it, I settled in a little. One thing I forgot is that my case of things was at the harbor. Luckily I hadn't left it on the boat, but hiddenSo I made a quick run there and then carried the trunk all the way back to my new place.

I hadn't brought much. Just clothes, my weapons, money, and some valuables. I also didn't have much since a long time ago I gave everything I owned to Tommy. And there's no way I can or would ask for my entire fortune back- that's a butt move.

Well, after I was settled in I took my money in its trunk to the bank. It was a little heavy, but alright for me to carry. Once I was there I set up a bank account and they stored it all for me. Ofcourse I kept some in my wallet and when I'd need more I'd come here and sign off on a transaction.

So for now I left back to my place and watched the time. It was ten minutes till twelve so I figured might as well be on my way. I grabbed my bag and pistol which I always carried on me. Just because you can never be too sure.

Tommy POV

Ten till twelve and I went to find Dean so he could run the bakery while I was gone. I went upstairs where I found him in the bedroom snooping around in my night stand. Which is where I kept bank checks, paperwork, and important valuables.

"Uhm....what're you doing?" I asked.

He stood straight up and turned around, "Oh hey Tommy, I was just-"

1,157 words
Thanks for reading.
Sorry I was a little late :<
See you tomorrow, bye! <3