chapter 21

Alice's POV

I walked through my office and settled on my seat meanwhile Jonathan came and stood in front of me.

"Alice we have been reported Activities in your surroundings," he said and I frowned. I was confused

"It seems like someone is keeping eyes on you" I glared at his statement.

"And you will just tell me about this and not take any action?" I glared at him.

"Yes...um. We have tightened your security--" before he coup say any further I stopped him

"It's not about me Jonathan, I can take care of myself... It's about him, I want him safe"

"Y-yes actually we'll see--"

"NOT 'SEE ABOUT IT' " I stood up and banged my hand on the table "I fucking want him safe weather you have to double the security" my voice came out as cold and my eyes held nothing but anger.

I don't want anything to happen to him. I can't even imagine it. He's the reason that I am still alive, still breathing. He's my precious

"Yes, I'll inform Johnson right now" I saw him shiver in fear.

Everyone close to me knows how protective I am of him and it won't take a min for me to demolish every human if something bad happens to him.

__________

"Mr. Knight where exactly you are taking me?" I said as he tugged me into his car. 

"You... Hush!" He looked at me "just keep quiet and enjoy the drive" I looked at him in disbelief

He can't be serious... Is he?

"Elijah for fuck's sake it's 4 Am!!!" I  cried out. I was still in my sleep when this human just barged into my room and  picked me saying "I wanna show you something"

What the fuck he wanna show me early in the morning...  I was getting married to him in my dreams and can't he fucking peacefully marry me there?

I didn't know when I slept, I opened my eyes when I heard him calling my name.

"Alice...wake up," he said as I turned my face but got stunned as his face was near mine. He was intently looking at me. I can feel his breath on my lips, that close he was. My heart rate accelerated and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"You can see me later angel for now look in front of you," he said and I turned to my face front and got amazed by the beauty in front of me.

It's so beautiful and soothing, I can stay here forever. I was intently looking at it not minding the person beside me.

"It's beautiful" I whispered, he came beside me and said "Indeed.... You know when I was a kid I used to come here" he smiled at me. He leaned his back on the pillar while looking at the river.

"Whenever I used to be sad this was the only place which can calm me" he smiled while I just admired him

I seem to be mesmerized by every gesture you do... I am whipped - Alice

I was not really listening to him, just looking at his lips moving and blue orbs twinkling in excitement. His face lit up with the words he was speaking, I was noticing his every gesture as it was my favorite thing to do.

The anticipation of taking his lips on mine was beginning to form in me. I know I am sounding creepy but the number of fuck I give about it.

"..... it's  still my stress-releasing place, although my visits are lessened, I do come here sometimes" he spoke as my train of thoughts broke.

I took a deep fresh air in, I could feel the fresh air hitting my face, and my hair dancing to the rhythm of the air.
Suddenly I felt his eyes on me I turned and saw him looking at me as if he is devouring me.

"You know you are looking so beautiful?" He came closer to me. I was still lost in blue eyes " so you took me here early in the morning for telling me this?" I teased

"I don't have to do all this for that... It's just I couldn't be able to sleep so I thought to come here and..."

"....take me with you cuz, of course, Alice  doesn't sleep after all she isn't a human" I completed his sentence with my sarcastic remark

He laughed "c'mon miss Davis you love my company"

"I really hope you were wrong this time but you are right Elijah" I settle myself on the ground and he accompanied me. "But still knight I am sleepy" I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, didn't know when sleep took over me.

______________

Elijah pov

I never shared this place with anyone cuz I don't like people invading my space but today I took Alice with me. Honestly, it became more peaceful.

When she was just standing and feeling the fresh air, I was mesmerized by her. she was looking like an angel, just as I call her. My angel.

Her beauty is indefinable. She always takes my breath away. Her eyes were closed and her hair flowed carefreely. Her lips curved into a beautiful smile and this gesture of her's made me smile as well, unknowingly.

Never knew you will be  so much important to me that I will start to find peace with you -- Elijah

She placed her head on my shoulder and just slept while I was busy staring at her.

Wow! You got a new job, Elijah...
....of a creep.

My conscience mocked. Well, it's not wrong I am behaving like a creep ever since she came.

Oh just look at her... She's so fucking perfect.

I think after her proposal there was something in me that ignited. I too want to figure out that feeling.

_____________

I am trying to complete this story asap....😶 idk why it's taking too much time.

Anyways did you guys liked it?

Sorry I am late.... Btw for next chapter I'll take time.... Cuz😭😭 cuz😭😭 the chapter I wrote got deleted before I can save it

So...🤧🤧 Btw thnxs for reading lovelies 💕