Swimming (five)

Y/n pov

Five was at work. I was bored so I decided to pick up Klaus and Ben (just pretend he is living) and just do something with them. Ben and Klaus were my favorite out if all my siblings. I went out and started to drive to the academy.

As soon as I open the door the first thing I hear is Klaus and Ben yelling. Just like old times
When were kids they would yell at each other all the time for fun.

"Calm your asses down Im right here!"

They paused and looked at me

"Y/N!!" They said in unison.

They tackled me to the ground

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" Ben said.

"Benny boy, it as been 3 days..?"

"OK AND?" Klaus said loudly.

"Wanna come swim at my house since I got the pool built in?"

"YES!" They said in unison.

"Ok lets go." I said as I put my arms around their necks.
---------

We got to my house and I got in my bathing suit. I looked at the time and I saw that Five was gonna be home in about and hour or so. Klaus and Ben just took off their shirts and jumped in. I was getting in but I froze when it got to my torso.

"Come on y/n/n!" Klaus said.

"Bitch its so colllddd!"

"Jump in!" Ben said.

I sighed and got off the ladder and jumped in.

"ooOhHOOh! Its cold!"
-------------------------

*one hour later*

--------------

Fives pov

I came home from work. Normally Y/n is sitting on the couch or something when I get home. I didn't see her this time. A little bit of worry washed over me. I brushed it off though.

"Princess?"

No response

"Baby girl?"

(Stop bashing this nickname I wrote it two years ago.)

No answer.

"Lo-"

I heard someone call my name

I went outside to see Kalus, Ben, and Y/n in the pool.

"Hey Fivey. Can you get in with us pleaseeeee!"

"You know I don't go swimming that often."

"Pleasee?"

I sighed in defeat and walked inside and changed.

I came outside and got in with them.
---------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Somehow I convinced Five to get in the pool. He came out shirtless. Damn. I know I have seen him without a shirt before but still, damn.

He got in and I immediately went over to him. I went over acting like Im going in for a kiss but before our lips touched I splashed his face with water. 

"Fuck you." He said.

I took this opportunity to be flirty.

"Sure...when?" I asked.

He looked at me and smirked. That famous smirk that Five always does.

"Hmm, don't push it." He said grabbing my waist.

He then leant in and whispered in my ear.

"Tonight good for you?"

Shit.

---------

I found a pool noodle and jumped back in. I smirked and went over to Five. Before he could even react to my presence, I hit him with the pool noodle.

"So whats up you can kill people really easy but you can't sense a pool noodle coming at you?" ( I took this off spiderman btw🤭)

He rolled his eyes and wen under water. I felt someone touch my leg. Five you little shit. I swam away fast. But he spacial jumped in front of me.

"No. You're staying here princess."

"Ok..pretty boy."

I tease him by calling him pretty boy. I don't do it often because normally the next day I cant walk.

"Hm."

He went closer to me

"Don't call me 'pretty boy' or you're gonna be in bed all day tomorrow."

Damn.

"I don't have a problem with that pretty boy."

Five smirked.

Time skip
-------------

Ben and Klaus left around 4. I turned around from the door and saw Five smirking at me.

"C'mon princess." he said as he grabbed my waist spacial jumping us up to our room.

He was on top of me.

"My turn." he said smirking

Shit

-----------

A/n: So i need suggestions goddamnit. Im running out of ideas. My brain doesnt process shit.

680 words