Enemies (Five) P.t 2

I sat on my bed reading a book when someone barged into my room. No even looking up, I knew it was Five.

"What do you want?" I ask as I turn the page.

"I need you to stitch my, um," He says, out of breath. "Look, I got cut pretty badly and I can't stitch it myself at the moment."

I sigh as I put my bookmark in my book and set it down. I get up and walk over to my drawer. I get my first aid kit out and walk over to him.

I pulled him to the bathroom and shut the door. I patted the sink, motioning for him to sit on it.

He took his blazer off. He took off his sweater vest off and started to unbutton his shirt.

I got the stuff out of the kit and pulled his arm towards me.

"You said cut. Not cuts." I tell him as I look at some of the slashes.

He just sighed. I started at the worst cut on his shoulder but my eyes kept finding their way to his chest.

I kept scolding myself in my head. I hate Five. I'm not supposed to think he's hot.

Even though he very much is.

"You're lost in thought." He said.

"No," I say. "I'm not."

"Yes," He grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "you are."

I see the scissors behind him and get closer to his face. I can tell his breathing increased and I only smiled as I grabbed the scissors from behind him and backed up.

I cut the stitch and started to work on another.

"I really hate you." Five says.

"Believe me," I look up at him. "the feeling is very mutual."

*Time skip*

After I finished stitching his wounds, he put his shirt and blazer back on. He began to walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey, Five." I say.

He turns to me, smile plastered on his face.

"You look absolutely terrible." I say.

"Thanks, beautiful." He says.

Then he blinks away.

Just like that.

"What?" I whisper to myself.

That wasn't what he normally says. He normally says something like, "You too." Or "You and I must be twins then."

Not "Thanks, beautiful."

I shook my head and put up the stuff I used.

----

A/n:

Guys...

It's

Finally

SUMMER.

So, ik I said I would update a lot, but ATM I'm in my Frodo Baggins phase but you guys still need fed, ik ik.

I'll try to get another chapter out soon 🤭