My baby (Five)

Y/n pov

I had a rough day at work and all I wanted to do was go home and let Five baby me. He seems to love babying me. I don't know why though. I walked through the door to see Five in the kitchen drinking coffee as normal.

"Hi love." he said

I didn't say anything back and just walked over to him. He didn't take his eyes off me. I looked at him for a second then wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his chest. He chuckled and put his arms around me.

"Bad day?"

I nodded.

"Ok. Jump." 

I jumped and wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to our bedroom.
--------------------------------------

Fives pov

I carried Y/n to our bedroom to cuddle her. When she has a bad day she likes to be babied. I like babying her because I think its cute. I laid her down in bed and spacial jumped beside her. She turned to look at me.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

She shook her head.

"Want me to make you dino nuggets?"

Her face lit up.

"Yes please."

I know that when she is being babied that she likes dino nuggets. So I spacial jumped downstairs and started cooking them. When I came back up she was in sweat pants and one of my sweatshirts. I smiled at her and handed her the plate.

"Thank you Fivey."

"Don't thank me. Im your husband I would do this everyday for you if it makes you slightly happier."

She smiled at me. Her smile is so pretty. I went and sat beside her.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too Fivey."
--------------------------

That sucks ass tbh im sorry :(