Fight (Five)

Tw: Smut-ish, praise kink, and maybe a slight ownership kink? Idk I'm a virgin y'all 😭

Also idk how to write smut but I tried my hardest y'all. Pls don't make fun of me 😔

"Delores is just a friend!" Five yelled at me.

"Why are you so close to her then? You've barely spent any time with me!" I yelled back.

Me and Five were arguing because he met this girl Delores. He's gotten close with her. Too close for my liking. We've barely spent any time with each other.

"Am I not allowed to have friends?" He asked.

"I never said that! I said you spend way too much time with her, not anymore with me!" I yelled.

He opened his mouth to say something but I beat him to it.

"Fuck it. I'm leaving." I said grabbing my keys and phone.

"Where?" He asked.

He still had concern in his voice, but I didn't care.

"Home." I said before opening the door and leaving, slamming it behind me.

I hadn't even noticed the tears running down my face. I wasn't necessarily sad, but angry. I cry when I get angry. (Such a mood)

*Time skip to the next day*

Fives pov

I sat on my bed. I felt bad for yelling at her. And I have been paying more attention to Delores lately. I don't know why, I just have.

I groaned getting up and grabbing my keys. I spacial jumped to the front door and was about to open it before Klaus stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Because, I heard you and Y/ns fighting." He said.

"Look. You don't-" I started.

"She called me crying. She thought you didn't feel the same about her anymore. That's why you're hanging out with Delores so much. Oh, and I got dirt on this chick by the way. She's Y/ns psycho ex's girlfriend, that's trying to hurt her, through you. Do your research whore." He said.

"I didn't know. I was planning to stay away from her anyway. And yeah, I'm going to Y/ns."

"Good. If she calls me crying again, I might just fight your ass." He said walking away.

*Time skip*

I heard the door bell ring so I got up and opened the door.

There stood Five, in the rain. His hair was wet, his clothes were soaked, and he had a guilty expression on his face.

"Wh-" I started.

I got cut off by his lips on mine. He was kissing me passionately.

He kicked the door shut behind him and he spacial jumped to my room.

I sat on the edge of my bed while he was kissing my neck.

I didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry." He said before kissing my head.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"I'm gonna stay away from her." He said.

"Ok." Was all I managed to slip out.

He reached for my shirt but stopped.

"Can I?" He asked.

"Of course." I replied.

Five was always respectful when it came o consent. He has never done anything to me without permission.

He started to unbutton my shirt.

"I do remember how to undress myself." I said.

"Yeah, but I do it so much better." He replied with a smirk.

(Yes I stole that from twilight)

"Your so beautiful." He whispered quietly.

I sat there quietly, letting Five do what he wanted. I had no problem with it at all.

"You're mine." He said again.

"All yours." I said smiling.

He slipped my shirt off and started kissing my neck, sucking on it ever so slightly.

I let out a small noise.

"Pretty girl." He said against my neck.

(IDK BOUT YALL, BUT IF I WAS CALLED PRETTY GIRL BY SOMEONE, I WOULD DROP DEAD)

"Mine." He said before switching to the other side of my neck.

I knew there would be marks. But right now I didn't care. I have concealer.

"You're so perfect." He said now looking up at me.

*Time skip bc I don't like writing smut*

The next morning I woke up with clothes on and Five gone.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Morning." Five said coming in with a cup of coffee.

"Hi." I said.

"Sorry about our fight. I'm gonna stay away from Delores." He said.

"It's fine. I got inse-" I started.

"No. She's not who I thought she was and I should have paid more attention to you." He said.

"Ok. But how many marks are on my neck?" I asked.

"Five on the left and 7 on the right." He said.

"Five!"

A/n: I truly apologize if this is bad.