She fell first but he fell harder (Aidan)

After Y/n had confessed to Aidan, the love he felt for her grew.

He noticed how perfectly her hair fell, how bright and beautiful her eyes were. He could tell the difference between her fake and real smile.

Yes, he noticed all this before, but he paid more attention now.

If she was sad or upset at all, he was there first. He was always a shoulder for her to cry on, and a person to laugh with.

He was there at her lowest and highest points.

He loves her. And she loves him.

She fell and confessed first. But Aidan fell harder.

He cancelled plans for her, took her on dates, drove her around, calls and texts her late at night when she's bored or can't sleep.

He cares for her when she's sick, he takes up for her when she can't, he loves her more than anything.

She fell first.

But he fell harder.

----

A/n: Ik this one is short I'm sorry-

MAN WTF

I JUST HEARD SUM FALL. IMMA GET KILLED OR KIDNAPPED

I WAS MID SENTENCE WHEN IT HAPPENED TOO LIKE WTH

IMMA DIE FR

Anyway, sorry it's short and sorry I haven't updated in a bit, I've just been working on some other things.

BUT

BUTTTT

I PROMISE YOU, IN SUMMER WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT ILL BE SO MUCH MORE ACTIVE. SCHOOL IS MY ONLY PROBLEM RN.

LOVE-

WTF

MY WALL JUST MADE A NOISE. SCARED ME FR.

ANYWAY

LIKE I WAS SAYING.

Love you guys, I'll try to update for you slayers 😍