Puppy (Five)

It was raining and the ground was slick as Y/n walked down the alley. She often cut through the alleyways to get to the academy quicker.

She'd been living with Five for two years now. Since they were dating for quite a long time, he wanted her to move in. They had plenty of room.

She heard a whine of what sounded like an animal by a trash can. She looked over her shoulder at the noise, and she saw something moving.

She walked towards it some before she realized it was a dog. No, a puppy.

(Pics at the top y'all. I'm not good at descriptions)

"Poor thing." She mumbled.

She kneeled down, a reasonable distance. She held out her hand and called for it. The puppy hesitated, but came out and nudged her hand. She smiled lightly.

She obviously couldn't just leave it here.

It crawled into her lap. It was soaked and cold. She took off her jacket and wrapped it around it.

Five won't be mad if I bring it home, right? Come on, it's me She thought.

She picked it up and began walking again. There was room for a puppy, but Five hated animals.

*Time skip*

She opened the door and walked inside. She took a breath before heading up to her and Fives room.

(I'd like to honor the 222 words here. Thank you for being here, you a real one 💪🏻)

"Hey, Five." She opened the door, hiding the puppy as best as she could in her arms.

"Hey," He looked up from his book. His eyebrows furrowed as he saw something in her hands. "what's that?"

"Oh, um, nothing."

"Don't lie."

"A puppy." She whispered.

"What?" He asked, not hearing her.

"A puppy. I found it cold and wet and shaking in an alley."

"N/n, you can't just take a puppy."

"Says who?" She shrugged. "And it's not like I stole it. It was abandoned."

"I hate dogs."

"I hate you."

Five cocked an eyebrow at her. "That's not what you said last night."

"Hey, we have a child present." She mentioned the puppy that was beginning to warm up in her arms. "Can we please keep it?"

"N/n.."

"Five." She whined. "I'll take care of it. I'll buy the food and you don't even have to look at her."

Five sighed, giving in. "I guess."

"Thank you!"

----

A/n: This one's short bc I updated a few other times tonight