He likes you (Five) P.t 1

Five was at work while Y/n hung out in Klaus's room. Klaus was smoking while Y/n was just chilling and talking with him.

"Kinda going off topic here," Klaus said, pulling his cigarette away from his lips. "Five definitely likes you."

Y/n let out a laugh. "Why would Five like me?"

(WHY WOULDN'T FIVE LIKE A GODDESS LIKE Y/N? 😍😍)

Klaus sighed as he put out his cigarette and sat up straighter. "You like him, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he obviously likes you back if you pay attention."

"Give me a good reason."

"Well," A grin formed of Klaus's lips. "have you seen the way he looks at you? His gaze softens on you. He, like, glares at us, but when he looks at you.. it's like a gaze."

"He's just looking at me. Give me something else."

"Ok then, have you noticed how his jaw is always clenched? But when he's looking or talking to you, it relaxes and slacks off."

"No it doesn't!" Y/n defended. "That's not a good reason."

"Ok, he's always so gentle with you, like you're a piece of glass or something. He's always being careful of how and where he touches you, how hard he squeezes your hand." Klaus threw his hands up in the air, annoyed. "He treats us like a fucking ragdoll!"

"C'mon," Y/n motioned her index and middle finger back and forth, motioning for him to give her another reason. "give me something good."

"He's always doing stuff for you. 'Ill be right back,'" He says, imitating Y/ns voice. "'Im going to get a glass of water.' Then, Five gets up and is all like," He imitates Fives voice too deeply. "'No, Y/n, I'll get it for you.' And then blinks away before you can say anything."

"Well-"

"I'm not done!" He puts his finger up, shushing her. "He's so protective of you. Remember a few days ago when Diego needed help with his knives. He wanted you to stand in front of his target and outline you with his knives, you know?" She nodded. "Five wouldn't let you do it in case Diego missed. Diego never misses, it's Diego!"

She shrugs. "Maybe."

"And he's always so clingy with you. He doesn't ever let us hang out with you. I'm shocked I'm with you right now."

"He doesn't know I'm here."

"He holds your hand, too."

"Every pair of best friends does that." Y/ns eyebrows furrow.

"Do you know what he does to you when you sleep?"

"Ok," She pointed her finger at him. "that sounds way creepier than it should, but what?"

"You usually fall asleep in the spare bedroom when you're here while reading a book. Your book is always left open on the page you left off on. Five goes in there and puts your book mark in and sets the book on the night stand beside your bed. He goes and gets you a glass of water and sets it on your bedside table, just in case you wake up and get thirsty. He checks on you three times. He makes sure you're ok when he finds you asleep, and then kisses your forehead. Then, two hours later, he goes and checks on you again. If you're ok, he'll kiss your right cheek and walk out. And then he checks on you the last time before he goes to bed himself. If you're ok, he'll kiss your left cheek. He'll also refill your water if you drank even the slightest bit. He also refills it each time he goes to your room so it stays cold."

Y/n was flabbergasted, to say the least. She didn't know he did all of that.

"Ok, maybe he likes me."

"There's no maybe about it, he for sure does."

Y/n smiles at the thought.

Maybe I should ask him out she thinks.

And then Five blinks to Klaus's room. "Oh, there you are." He says to Y/n.

----

A/n: I hope this makes up for not being able to get a fourth of July chapter out on time.