Attention (Aidan)

"Aidan." She said.

Aidan has been working on his music all day, not even saying a word to Y/n.

It was getting late, and Y/n was getting tired. But she hated going to bed without him. She rubbed her eyes, tiredly and yawned.

"Please, love." She sighed.

He didn't answer her and she crawled onto their bed. She just started at Aidan's back.

She grabbed the pillow and held onto it, wishing it were Aidan.

"Aidan." She called out one more time.

"Hold on, love." He said without looking at her. "I'll be done soon."

"That's what you said four hours ago." She said, annoyed and rolled over.

She was getting genuinely upset now.

But she still let her eyes close and drifted to sleep.

*Two hours later*

Aidan wasn't finished, but when he noticed the time, he finally stopped working.

(I just realized what I wrote..)

Once he became focused on other things, he realized he hasn't really talked to Y/n all day. But when he saw her asleep, he felt bad.

He turned off the lights and crawled beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his head in her neck.

"I'm not sure if you can hear me," He whispered. "but I'm sorry. I just realized I haven't really talked to you all day. I'm so sorry, love." He kissed her neck softly before closing his eyes.

She heard him.

----

A/n: I'm so close to finishing this book and starting my new one.