Two favorite boys (Five)

298 words

Description: You and Five have a son and you come home to them having a hella cute argument.

Side note: ur son's name is Emerson.

I walked into my house opening and shutting the door quietly. If me and Fives son was sleeping, I didn't want to wake him.

I set the keys and my phone down on the table and peer around the corner.

I see my two favorite boys.

Our son's brunette hair looked almost black in the dim light. Although his y/e/c (your eye color) eyes always seemed to stick out.

I smiled and leaned on the door frame listening to their conversation.

"She's my mom! She loves me more!" I heard Emerson yell.

I smiled.

"Well, she's  my wife!" Five yelled back.

"Well, I was in her tummy!"

I read Fives thoughts.

"Well, technically I was too." He thought.

I put my hand over my mouth and swallowed a gasp.

"Well I put you there!" He yelled back.

I gasped, and their heads turned towards me.

Emerson and Five ran towards me. Five ended up dropping to his knees and hugged my waist looking up at me. Emerson was hugging onto my leg also looking up at me.

"Who's you favorite? Me or daddy?" Emerson asked.

"I love you both so so so much." I said

"You have to pick!" Five whined.

I giggled and beant down to their level.

I kissed Emersons head and then Fives.

"I love you both, I can't choose. However, whoever gets me a can of pop gets a kiss on the cheek." I said.

They both sat up at the speed of light, and ran to the kitchen, spacial jumping here and there.

I giggled and stood up. They were my two favorite boys.