Crave (Five)

Tw: Smut, alcohol

Here me and Five stood alone. We were in the academy but everyone else went to a party. I'm personally not a party person. Neither was Five, and we normally were comfortable in each other's presence. But something was off about him.

"What's bothering you?" I ask him.

He inhales but doesn't breathe back out. Almost like he was trying to hold in what he wanted to say.

I walk closer to him. I honestly didn't realize how close I got until out faces were only a foot apart.

His eyes were looking at floor and he wasn't blinking. He was thinking wether or not to tell me.

"Stop thinking about it. Tell me." I say, grabbing his face and making him look at me.

He swallows before opening his mouth. He tries to say something but nothing comes out.

"C'mon. It's ok. I'll step back if-" I started.

I stepped back a bit but he pulled me back forward.

"You." Is all he says.

"What?"

"You. I want you. I need you."

Something about the desperateness in his voice sent shivers down my spine, but in a good way.

"How?"

"In every way possible. I crave your touch. I crave your taste. I crave everything about you."

"Five-" I say.

I didn't know what to say honestly. I wanted him too. But I don't know if he wants me for that or if he actually feels the way I do.

When I'm with Five I feel love. Everything he says about me, to me, makes me blush. But if he doesn't feel like that, and he just wants me for my body, then I have to stop the feelings.

"Please." He says with that same desperateness in his voice.

"Ok." I say.

He picks me up and carries me to his room. He shuts the door behind him and locks it.

He places me on the bed and takes his blazer off.

"I don't know how to do this." I say suddenly.

If we are going to do this, the one thing I don't want to happen is for him to think I know what I'm doing and then me not know what the actual fuck I'm doing.

He stops walking towards me.

"Sorry." He says.

"For what?"

"This is your first time. I don't want to take it. Unless, you- I- you know." He stutters.

I get up and walk towards him. I put my lips on his and softly kiss him. He puts his hands on my waist. I slowly pull away and look at him.

"I'd rather you take it." I say quietly.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." I say.

He picks me back up and sets me on the bed. He goes to my neck and kisses it softly. Pleasure. That's the only coursing through my body.

I've never really felt this before and I didn't know how to react.

"Five." I said.

It was more of a small moan. I immediately got embarrassed as he pulled back to look at me.