Rumors (Aidan) P.t 1

Rumors.

It's weird how they spread so quickly, and more than half of them aren't true.

Well, that was what's happening to Aidan. It's literally ruining his life.

He's been accused of cheating on his girlfriend, Y/n, with his co-worker. Which wasn't true at all. They just got coffee to talk about season four of TUA.

But the press never seems to put out the truth.

And it's even worse when Y/n has major trust issues, meaning she believes the rumors. Aidan can't blame her though. She's been cheated on so much.

But Aidan would never do that to her. He loves her more than anything.

So here he laid in his bed, Y/ns back facing him. He knew she wouldn't forgive him easily. Even when he didn't do anything.

He didn't blame his sweet Y/n though. It's not her fault she's scared of getting hurt. It was all the guys in the past that did that.

He also blamed paparazzi. Fuck paparazzi.

Y/n needed time to calm down.

But the thing is, the rumors of him and his coworker has been going around for a bit. Ever since the beginning of season three.

It made Aidan furious, especially since he's said multiple that he's madly in love with Y/n.

So, he'll just have to prove that to her.

----

A/n: I bet you dirty minded ppl are thinking of Fucking

WELL NOPE

IT'S NOT FUCKING

GO TOUCH SOME GRASS

GET HOLY WATER

READ A BIBLE