Seeing each other again (Aidan)

Disclaimer: I am not sure how this would work out tbh. I'm gonna try my best. AND IDK WHERE UR COMING BACK FROM BC IDK WHAT TO PUT SO IMAGINE IT URSELF.

Aidan's pov

I was so excited for Y/n to get back from shooting a movie in (go ahead and pick ur own movie and place.)

She was coming back today and Robert said he would go pick her up.

And that's what he was doing now.

I couldn't sit still. I haven't seen her in almost 2 months if not longer. And I am so touch starved.

I heard the door open and I immediately got up.

I saw Y/n there with her bags and a smile on her face.

She dropped the backpack on her back onto the ground and practically ran to me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist.

"I missed you so much." She said.

"I missed you more." I said.

"No." She said.

I chuckled and my grip got tighter around her waist. I missed her so much. I happy we can finally sleep in the same bed, cuddle, and actually see each other in person again. Do you know how hard it was to go that long without a single kiss?

Robert just kind of left with a little smirk on his face. He's shipped us every since we met. And when we finally told him we were dating he got twenty bucks from Justin, they made a bet.

When we finally pulled away she kissed me. Finally. It's been so long.

She pulled back and smiled at me. Her smile. Everything about this girl is perfect.

"Have you eaten?" Was the first thing I asked.

I always make sure she eats and gets enough sleep. I just like to be there for her.

"Yeah." She said.

"Have YOU eaten?" She asked.

She also made sure I ate regularly. I'm mostly busy with filming and music that I forget to eat sometimes.

I nodded smiling.

"Wanna unpack?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

*Time skip*

I looked down at Y/n who was asleep either head laying on my chest.

I had missed this feeling so much. The feeling of her being close to me. Her kisses that sent butterflies to my stomach. Her touch. Everything.

I smiled before leaning back and trying to fall asleep.

----

I hope this was ok.