Break up (Five) P.t 2

Tw: Mention of alcohol

Y/n

I stared at my screen as I scrolled on my phone. It was 11:24 P.M and I had absolutely nothing to do.

Well other than lay here and miss Five.

I saw Klaus's name pop up on my screen as my phone vibrated. I hesitate to hit the green button to answer the phone.

I hit the button anyway and put it to my ear.

"Hey." I said, my voice raspy from not talking for a while.

(BRO IDK BOUT YOU, BUT RASPY VOICESSSSSSSSS>>>>>>>)

"Y/n/n, I miss you. You haven't been at the academy for three days and you're normally always here with Five or something."

I purse my lips. "Well, it's a long story."

"Hold on babes," he says. I hear some shuffling and finally he starts to speak again. "Alright I'm interested."

"I got into a fight with him-"

"Of course you did." He cuts me off.

"Shut up you gay asshole," I say annoyed. "We got into a fight because he wouldn't listen to me about needing someone to care about him. There's something going on at the commission and he won't tell me. It's something that's making him stressed. Like really badly. And I'm really really worried about him. And I never push him about his feelings, you know?" I play with the fabric of one of Fives blazers I took and never gave back. "I was also having a terrible day and just wanted to help him"

"Wowww.." He trails off. "Well don't worry. Me and Ben will fix this."

"Klaus." I say shutting my eyes.

"Don't worry! We won't..hurt him."

"As of you even could."

"Ok, Ben is going to take you to a party on Saturday night, alright? Alrighty, I'm glad you're following." He says and I roll my eyes. "Wear something hot. Because that's one of the things that is going to make him literally crawl back to you."

"You're fucking insane." I say laughing a bit.

"Oh I know, babes." He says. "Anyway, Benny will handle you, and I'll handle Five. Because I can annoy him into going."

"Ok, but like, how's that gonna get us back together?"

"That's where you come in. You have to actually talk to him. Me and Ben will help a bit but it's mainly up to you."

"Then what's the point of the party?" I asked confused.

"Alcohol and strippers."

"Fair point. I'll do it," I shrug. "why the hell not?"

"Great!" I can hear him clap. "I'll have a dress sent over tomorrow. I'm such a genius. I'm literally cupid."

"Yeah," I say. "whatever keeps your wings flapping and your arrows flying, I guess."

(That was just the first thing that came to my head.)

"Bye babes, make sure to sleep."

"Nope. Love you."

"Love you too!"

I hang up and tilt my head back onto my wall.

What the hell am I doing?

Klaus

"Cinco!" I yelled as I ran to Fives room.

"What?" I hear him say annoyed as I walk into his room.

"You.." I say walking closer to him. "are going to a party with me on Saturday."

"No." He said not looking up from the paper on his desk.

I groaned.

"Yes, you are."

"Why should I?"

"Alcohol and strippers."

He rolls his eyes and leans back into his chair.

"The only thing I care about in that sentence is alcohol." He says.

"Ok, and I have a teeny tiny surprise for you." I say smiling.

"Klaus, your surprises are usually very.." he pauses like he's looking for a word. "unique."

"I know!" I say clapping. "But I know you'll absolutely love this one."

He sighs giving in. "Fine. I'll go. But I'm not gonna blink you home if you get shit faced drunk," he says. "because I'm gonna get shit faced drunk."

"Whatever. Byeeee!" I yell as I leave his room.

It's all going to plan. I just hope I can keep him sober long enough for him to talk to Y/n.

----

A/n: Part three coming soon pookie wookies. I LOVE TEASING YOU GUYS