Raped Pt.1

Tw: R@pe, cussing, blood, mention of death, mention of alcohol, physical description, and lots of mention of r@pe.

Description: Ur walking home from ur friends house and get pulled into an ally way, you get r@ped, you end up escaping but you didn't tell Five. Although he started to get suspicious when you wouldn't let him touch you or even get in with 5 feet of you.

Disclaimer: R@pe is a very serious thing. I have never been r@ped and I hope I never am. This story goes into explanation and details as y/n is getting r@ped. If you find this to much for you to read you probably shouldn't read it. However, I will put a TW before it happens so if you want you can skip it.

Sorry it's so long

1347 words.

~~~~~~

I was walking back from my friends house back to the Umbrella Academy, where all I wanted was some cuddles from my favorite boy ever, Five.

I didn't have my phone with me because Klaus broke it when he decided to throw it across the room while trying to hit Ben. (😒)

The air was cold and it was Friday night. I shouldn't be out this late and Five was probably worried about me.

I kept my eyes on the ground when I felt someone grab me and pull me to the side. I try to scream but someones hand covers my mouth. I keep trying to scream while the person holding me is shushing me.

I stop fighting and I see it's an older man that is obviously drunk, I can smell the alcohol on him.

I knew I either wouldn't make it out alive, and if I do, I would never be the same.

My breath was heavy, my hear beating out of my chest. All I needed right now was Five to just show up and take me in his arms.

"Now, stop screaming." The man slurred

My eyes filled with tears. It would be a little easier to push him off if I wasn't in my little, puny, skinny, weak 13 year old body.

I kept trying to kick and yell but nothing worked. It was late and no one was outside.

The man pulled out a knife and held it to my jaw, not cutting it but tracing it.

"Aren't you a pretty thing?" He said

Anger and tears filled my eyes. I was too weak to use my powers, they would be useless anyway. The only thing I can do is control light.

He slowly threw the knife to the side and took my jacket off.

TW: R@PE DETAILS START HERE.

I slowly realized what was going to happen to me. He was going to r@pe me. And I was shaking, bad.

I kept pushing and kicking for my life.

"Stop!" He yelled, the smell of alcohol hitting My face.

I let out a sob as he took his jacket off too. Then started tearing my shirt, not even bothering to take it off right.

Small disclaimer: I don't exactly know how to write about this, so I'm gonna try my best.

I was now only in a bra and my pants. I was shaking. I couldn't tell if it was from the cold or fear, or both.