Prom (Aidan)

Aidan nervously played with the sleeves of his suit. He waited for Y/n to come down from her room upstairs. He finally asked her to prom. He didn't think he would get so lucky that she would say yes.

He looked up when he heard the door open. He saw the girl, who he thought to practically be a goddess, walking down the stairs.

She was just as nervous as him, if not more.

(Pick any dress you want guys, but imma put the one I would wanna wear)

She looked beautiful.

The dress:

"Is it too much?" She asked as she stepped off the bottom step

"Is it too much?" She asked as she stepped off the bottom step. "I feel like it's too much."

"No," Aidan immediately said. "it's perfect. You're perfect."

Y/n tried to hide her smile, but failed. Aidan opened the door for her and she walked out.

Aidan remembered the things he was supposed to do.

1. Open every door for her.

2. Be a gentleman.

3. If she wants something, buy it for her.

4. Tell her how beautiful she looks but not too much, that's creepy.

5. Make sure she gets home safe and give her a kiss by the end of the night.

He opened the car door for her and she got in. She smiled and blushed about how much of a gentleman he was being. Every other guy she's been with has treated her like shit.

Aidan got in on the other side and began driving.

*Time skip*

Once they got there, Aidan made sure to quickly get out and walk to her side of the car. He opened the door for her and smiled.

"Thank you." She stepped out.

Aidan was afraid she'd be embarrassed to be seen with him. He was like a nerd and she was pretty popular. But Y/n couldn't be happier to be with him. She's always have a thing for him, but didn't have the guts to tell him.

Aidan opened the school door for her. She walked in and Aidan walked up beside her.

They walked in and were immediately greeted by lights, music, people dancing. This wasn't Aidan's thing, but he wanted to be here for Y/n.

Aidan snaked his arm around her waist as they walked through the crowd.

"Y/n!" A girl shouted as she ran over to her.

"Hey, Teagan." She smiled.

(I did this one for my bsf Teagan. LOVE YOUUU Teaganyay  )

Teagans dress:

(She picked that one out lol)

"You look so pretty." Y/n told her.

"Not as pretty as you."

Aidan stood there watching Y/n as the two girls spoke. He started to take in all of her features.

Pretty e/c eyes. H/l h/c hair that always seems to fall perfectly. Long eyelashes. Soft and pretty lips.

"Ok, me and Aidan are gonna wonder around a bit." She told Teagan.

"Ok, bye, N/n." Teagan walked away.

Y/n and Aidan found an open area as a slow song came on.

Y/n was scared of this. She wasn't the best dancer, and neither was Aidan. But Aidan was willing to try.

He put his hands on her waist and her hands on his shoulders. Other people around them were dancing, too.

"I didn't think you'd say yes to going with me." He told her.

"Why?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because I'm not the best person to go with. There were plenty of other guys that would've loved to go with you."

"Yeah, but there's only one person I would love to go with. And that's you."

Aidan smiles at her. "I don't know why."

"Because," She said. "you're smart, funny, I've heard good things about you. You're very handsome. You're obviously a gentleman. How do you not have a girlfriend?"

That was her way of saying, "I want to be your girlfriend."

"I could have a girlfriend, if you say yes." He shrugged.

"You want me to be your girlfriend?" She asked, almost sounding shocked.

"Absolutely."

She kissed him, giving in to the craving that she's had for quite a while.

"Is that a way of saying yes?" Aidan asked as she pulled away.

"Yes." She laughed.

----

A/n: Teaganyay I told you I'd put you in a one shot and I did 😍😍