Raped pt. 3

Tw: Mention of rape, mental health, death, and blood.

Fives pov

*A week later*

I walked back into the academy covered in blood. And to my luck, Y/n was upstairs.

"What happened to yo- Oh wait. Did you-?" Kalus said getting up from the couch.

"Yep. And it was brutal." I said smiling a bit.

It felt good to kill something that hurt Y/n. I don't know why, it just did.

First I started off hurting him lightly, by slowly cutting off each one of his finger nails. It was creative I thought.

I made deep but tiny cuts on him, trying to make them as accurate to Y/ns.

I made sure to make it a very slow process.

I listened to his screams for at least 2 and a half hours, if not more.

"How did you do it?" Klaus asked now intrigued.

"Well, I would be glad to tell you, but I am covered in blood, so." I said spacial jumping to the bathroom.

*Time skip*

I was downstairs now, Y/n fell asleep.

She's been doing a bit better with me. She lets me touch her more, but still wants to sleep alone. I've had a few kisses here and there.

I'm not going to lie. I'm touch starved. But if Y/n isn't comfortable, then I'll leave her be.

Klaus, Ben and I were in the kitchen talking about random things.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked over.

I saw Y/n rubbing her eyes and she had a T-shirt on with sweatpants.

"Hey love." I said.

"Hi." I heard her mumble.

She said on the chair next to me and put her head on my shoulder.

It's small things like this I'm happy about.

A week ago she didn't even want to touch me.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" She asked barley above a whisper.

Ben and Klaus were in deep conversation.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She slowly nodded her head on my shoulder and I smiled.

"Ok." I said.

I kissed her head and turned my head back to Klaus and Ben who were arguing.

A/n

This was the last one. Also don't as about the finger nails, I thought it sounded painful. And it seemed rly creative.