Break up (Five) P.t 4

Fives pov

"I still can't believe I'm going with you." I say walking behind Klaus with my hands in my pockets.

"I'm just trying to help after your little break up." He says.

"Don't remind me how badly I fucked up." I tell him.

We walk into the club and music immediately filled my ears. Bright lights came into view as I followed Klaus through the crowds.

We walk over to the bar and he orders something. I just sit beside him, not saying anything.

"Want anything?" He asks.

"Looks like my plan of you staying sober and me getting shit faced drunk has gone out the window." I say looking at him as he downs his drink. "So, no."

He just smiles at me. He gets a notification in his phone and checks it. He looks excited.

"What? Having someone meet you?" I ask.

"No," He says as he puts his phone in his pocket. "nothing important."

"Sure."

Y/ns pov

I walk into the club, Ben behind me. Ben hated places like this, and so did I. But I'm more used to them than he is though. Klaus has taken me here a lot.

I was looking for Five but I decided that if he wants to see me, he'll find me. I mean, it's Five. If he wanted to find me, he would.

I walk to the far end of the bar and order me and Ben some shots.

"I don't think I should drink." Ben says.

"You're right. But take at least one. It's super boring drinking alone."

"No." He says. "I'm actually gonna go out to the car. I forgot my phone."

"Sure you did. You're just gonna sit out there, aren't you?" I say.

"Yep." He walks away.

I start to get out money to pay for the drinks but someone walks beside me and hands the money to the bartender.

"I'll pay for hers." He says.

I looked up at the man. And to my surprise, it was Five.

"Thanks..?" I say awkwardly.

He sits beside me.

"Why are you doing here wearing that?" He asked me.

I scoff at him. "Why does it matter?"

He doesn't say anything, he just glares at me.

"Exactly. You can't even come up with a good enough excuse as to why you care about my dress."

"You think I like other guys looking at you?" He says.

"We're not together anymore, remember? You said it yourself, 'We're done.'" I tell him. "And it's not like anyone would want to look at me."

I was pretty ugly. No matter how many times I was told how pretty I was, I would never think the same way.

"Of course they would. I did." He says. "You're a fucking goddess."

"Then why'd you end it?" I ask the question that's been lingering on my mind. "If I'm so perfect, why did you break up with me?"

"Because, I say the stupidest shit when I'm upset."

"Yeah, maybe, but you've never said, 'We're done ' before."

"I love you, Y/n. And I really really want you back." He says, I can almost here desperation in his voice.

"Prove it." I tell him.

He takes his shot and grabs my hand. He blinks us to his room and he's on top of me.

"You wanted proof, here it is."

*Time skip bc my smut is absolute shit 😋*

He proved it. He proved it amazingly.

"Can you forgive me?" He asks as he puts on a shirt.

"Well," I say sighing and sounding sarcastic. "I don't know."

He knows I'm being sarcastic but still tilts his head at me.

"Please?"

"Yeah, yeah I can forgive you." I tell him. "But. But, you have to open up to me. No more secrets, and I want to know how you feel so I can help." I tell him.

"I'll try my hardest for you." He says as he flops down onto the bed.

He crawls beside me and lays his head on my chest. I was wearing his clothes.

I'm kinda glad Klaus came up with this plan.

----

A/n: I was literally gonna fucking cry today in math

Boys are the worst. This one dude made me feel so stupid today. He said sum abt math and I agreed bc what he said was right, and he basically just called me stupid.

He embarrassed me so bad in front of my group. Literally was gonna cry.

He also just bullied me the entire period too. Now my gf holds a grudge against him and so do my friends.

Still made me feel hella stupid even tho what I said was true yk.