Rough week (Aidan)

Y/n has had the worst week ever, and all she wanted right now was her amazing boyfriend, Aidan. But Aidan always seemed to be busy. And she accepted that, but it upset her sometimes.

And after another terrible day, she got on her phone and tried to call Aidan.

It went to voicemail. She sighed and hung up.

Her phone went off. Message from Aidan.

"Sorry, love. I'm busy." His message read.

This made her more upset than she was before. He's always fucking busy. She gets he's busy with filming and everything else, but surly he can squeeze her into his busy schedule for at least five minutes.

(Five minutes. Hehe see what I did there? Sorry.)

"wtv." She replied.

She put her phone face down on her bedside table. She heard it vibrate, but she ignored it. She just turned over and pulled her blankets over her. Tears filled her eyes.

Y/n hates crying. It makes her feel weak. But she's had a terrible day and week. She just couldn't hold them back anymore.

And she eventually fell asleep.

Aidan

"wtv." She replied.

Wtv? She never says that. She's obviously upset. I have been busy and kind of ignoring her all week..

But I've been so busy with filming. But she probably has had a terrible week, she mentioned something about that a few days ago.

I felt bad. I felt really bad.

I'm going to her house as soon as I'm done with filming later.

Third person

Aidan pulled up to her house. It was kind of late, but Y/ns parents loved him. He ended up being let inside and he started heading up to Y/ns room.

He opened the door and was greeted with her back facing the door.

He walked to the other side of her bed and saw she was sleeping. He also saw the tear stains.

Did I make her cry?

He kissed her forehead, making half asleep Y/n wake up. She pulled her hand out from under the cover and rubbed her eye as she yawned.

"Why are you here?" She asked coldly. "I thought you were 'busy'."

"I'm so sorry, N/n." Aidan apologized. "Filming as been so busy lately."

"I've had a terrible day. A terrible week. And you weren't there. You couldn't even answer my good morning texts."

Now, Aidan really felt like a piece of shit.

"I'm sorry, but I've just been so upset." Y/n apologized, covering her face with her hands.

"Don't apologize. I should've been here more."

Y/n hesitated before asking. "Can you be here now at least?"

"Of course I can." He kicked off his shoes and sat beside her on her bed.

Y/n laid down again, this time in Aidan's chest. She felt more comfortable now that she was in his arms.

Even if she was mad at him, she couldn't stay mad at him.

----

A/n: Fun fact, I have so many one shots I could post rn, but I'm not posting them yet