Enemies (Five) P.t 4

After Five did that, they haven't spoke the entire week. Y/n loved Five back, of course. But what if he just forgot to say it, or he's just joking.

She doesn't want to confess and it just be some sick joke.

She walked down the street late at night. She was bored and couldn't sleep, so she went to a walk.

(That's so fun to do. You should try it if you haven't)

She looked behind her, she heard a man whistle at her. She turned back around, walking faster.

She heard his feet move faster.

Just keep walking.

He was about to grab her when she heard a familiar sound behind her. She turned around and saw Five grabbing the man.

Five ended up almost killing him as the man pathetically crawled away.

"Thanks." Y/n breathed out.

"Of course." Five replied.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"What?"

"You're acting.. different."

Five looked down. "It's nothing."

"No," She replied. "that's bullshit. There's something wrong."

Five didn't reply.

"Five." She walked towards him. "Please tell me what's wrong. I'm genuinely worried."

He looked up at her, their faces were only inches apart. He glanced at her lips.

He caught Y/n by surprise when he kissed her. She kissed back. She's liked Five for so long.

She pulled away when she remembered that this could all be a joke.

"Five," She says. "please tell me that you're not fucking with my feelings."

"You really think I would do that?" He asked, obviously hurt.

"I don't know. It's happened before. People play with my feelings and then I get hurt."

"And wanna know why every boy that did that never talked to you again?" He asked, getting closer to her. "Because of me. I wanted to make sure they wouldn't hurt you again. I don't want you to get hurt."

So that explains why they never talked to her. Even after she's sent countless messages.

"Oh."

"I have no intention of hurting you, Y/n." Five takes a breath. "I love you."

Y/n hesitated before answering. She let out a shaky breath.

"I love you too."

----

A/n: I finally finished this one