Rumors (Aidan) P.t 2

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Y/n said as she walked along the beach with Aidan.

"I just wanna talk to you."

"I'm still mad at you."

"I know, but let me prove I love you more than anything." Aidan put his hand in his pocket, feeling the box. "Ok, stop here and close your eyes."

She stopped and closed her eyes. Aidan took a breath before getting on one knee and pulling out the box.

"Open." He said.

She looked around for a moment before her eyes fell on him.

"Y/n M/n L/n," Aidan started. "I love you more than anything. When you came into my life, I always wondered how I got so lucky. There's only you in my life, and I want you to know that. I know we're young, but I can't imagine me spending my life with anyone else. So, will you make me the happiest man alive.." He opened the box to reveal a ring. "and marry me?"

Y/n was shocked. She was shocked that Aidan, of all people, a sweet, kind and caring boy, wanted to marry her.

But regardless, she nodded, a huge smile coming onto her face. "Yes!"

Aidan immediately rose and put the ring on her finger, then put his lips on hers. It felt like the kiss lasted for years to them.

"I'm sorry for being mad at you." She said.

"It's ok, I understand." Aidan's green eyes stared at her. "You've been hurt before. But I promise, I will never hurt you."

"Pinky promise?" She held out her pinky.

"Pinky promise." He intertwined their pinkies and kissed her again.

----

A/n: GULP GULP GULP

        GAWK GAWK GAWK

        SLURP SLURP SLURP