School (Five)

Disclaimer: This is Five and you in different classes. (YOU HAVE ALL THE SAME CLASSES BUT ONE BC UR LUCKY WHORES 🤭) Also, you guys are like in 7th grade bc you still look like 13 year olds 🙄 and you have the ability to talk telepathically w ppl bc ur slay 😍

I sighed walking into Science, Five following behind me.

I sat my stuff down and sat down.

Five sat beside me and laid his head on the table.

7:30 in the fucking morning. My brain isn't functioning and I wanna kill myself.

"Five." I said.

"Y/n." He replied.

"I'm thirsty. Can you come with me to get water?" I asked.

Five was my boyfriend. We were really close too. Every partner project we did, we sat next to each other in almost every class. And we went pretty much everywhere together.

"Yeah." He said getting up.

We walked down to the cafeteria and he bought me a water. I offered to pay for it but  he's "a little gentleman," so he paid for it.

We sat back down and I took a drink.

He grabbed it and took a drink too.

"Hey." I said.

"I bought it." He replied.

"Whore." I said taking it back.

(A literal conversation between me and my best friend)

The teacher turned the lights off and started talking about carbon or whatever. Stuff I already knew. I zoned out until my name was called.

"Y/n, what's two negative effects of too much nitrogen in the air?" He asked.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Acid rain and smog." Five said to me telepathically.

"Acid rain and smog." I replied.

"Yes." He said.

I let out a breath and turned to Five.

"Thank you." I whispered. 

He nodded and turned is attention back to the board.

*Second period*

Me and Five walked into study hall and he sat down behind me.

I got out my book because I had no work to catch up on and started reading.

"Y/nnnnn."  I heard Five say in my head.

"Yes Five?"

"Can you help me with my history? I'm better at math and science."

"Yeah, what questions?"

"Who killed Jesus and whatever?"

"Well, according to our teacher, Pilate appointed him to the cross and crucified him. It was a Roman way of death."

"Thanks."

"Yep."

"What book are you reading?"

"Bound by Honor. Now do your work. We have math next. Actually hold on. Lemme look what we do."

I opened my laptop and saw a math assignment on there. I sighed leaning back into my seat.

Math and science were never really my strong suit. I was more of a history and ELA girl.

"We have to do an activity. At least it's with a partner. You're great at math." I talked to Five telepathically.