Edits (Aidan)

Edits, edits, edits. That's all thats been over Aidan's tik tok. Just edits of Y/n.

Y/n plays as Eight on the umbrella academy. And the fans seem to absolutely adore her. There's been edits of her in season one, two, three, all over his phone.

And he doesn't know how much more he can take without screaming into his pillow.

Everytime a video or picture of Y/n pops us he start to smile.

And it's made him so flustered and happy, he can barely contain his smile when she pops up.

So you can imagine how happy and giddy he was when he was laying in his room and an edit of Y/n from each season popped up.

He smiled as he watched each transition of Y/n. Season one, her laughs, season two, her killing skills, and season three, her glares.

(There's so many things I wanna write but it would spoil my book 😔)

He put it in his favorites and kept scrolling.

And as he expected, another edit popped up.

He didn't even get to watch it before he added it to his favorites. He watched with concentration.

He was so focused on the edit, he didn't even notice Y/n walk up and peek at his phone behind him.

A smile crept onto her lips when she saw what he was watching.

She couldn't help but blush too. She smiled as she slowly made her way out of their room, Aidan still not noticing her.

----

A/n: Short but sweet <3