Kissing scene (Aidan)

Aidan tapped his fingers against his knee, nervously.

Y/n. She made him crazy. And the fact he had to do a kissing scene with her today made him nervous.

Y/n seemed calm on the outside, but on the inside she was freaking out.

Did the two idiots really want to kiss each other? Yes. But did either of them have the guts to do it? No.

So Y/n was secretly hoping that this kissing scene would help her.

So, the time to film the scene rolled around and the fear set it.

Don't fuck this up. Aidan thought.

(Little sneak peak into a one shot I'm working on btw)

"God," Y/n scoffed. "you're so stupid."

"Excuse me?" Five turned around.

"You're so stupid and oblivious and clueless."

Five rolled his eyes. "What does that mean?"

"It means I like you, dumbass." She put her lips on his.

Don't mess up. Y/n thought.

This was like heaven to Aidan. He kisses back almost immediately, already messing up the part where he was supposed to make Five looked shocked at first.

"Cut!" They heard the director yell.

Y/n pulled away, scared Aidan would be uncomfortable. She smiled at him.

Aidan tried his best to look normal as he smiled back and quickly walked off.

But Y/n could tell something was wrong so she followed him. They were best friends so they told each other almost everything.

Aidan went to his trailer to calm down a bit. But it was like he couldn't get her off of his mind.

"Aidan?" She knocked on his trailer door before opening it.

She walked in and Aidan finally noticed her.

"Oh-oh," He stuttered. "hey."

"Are you ok?" She asked. "You seemed like something was wrong so I just want to check on you." She walked closer to him.

And Aidan couldn't contain his need for her anymore.

He pressed his lips on hers, taking her by surprise.

"You make me crazy." He said.

Y/n was confused but let her instincts take over and kissed him.

The kiss became more heated and deeper.

Y/n didn't know what was happening to her. She always had a thing for Aidan but never this bad.

(Girl stop lying. We all have a HUGE GIGANTIC THING FOR THIS MAN)

"Hey Aidan- Woah, what's going on?" They heard a voice call and the door open.

The immediately pulled away and looked over. There stood Robert, smirk on his lips.

"Get out!" They yelled at the same time.

"You guys took forever to kiss, but thank God you did. It was getting annoying how you were all bestie bestie." Robert left, shutting the door behind him.

"I hate him." Y/n sighed.

----

A/n: Hehehehehhehehe

Bro

I want a big Mac :(