The academy ghost (Five) P.t 6

Y/n went down to the basement, scared and nervous. She took a breath before heading down the stairs.

"Hey." Five said when he spotted her. He walked over to her with this weird liquid in a bottle. "Drink this."

They walked closer to her body and she looked at him. "What is it?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yeah."

"Then don't ask questions, just drink it."

She nodded and took another breath before downing the liquid in the vial.

She squeezed her eyes shut as she dropped the vial. It was like her entire body went limp. She couldn't feel anything other than a spinny feeling. Then, it felt like she hurt everywhere.

Five watched her ghostly form disappear. He turned to her body and looked at it, hopeful.

"Please let this work." He mumbled.

He watched her e/c eyes open. She blinked a few times before sitting up slowly.

"I feel.." She started. "terrible."

"Yeah," Five said. "I expected that. You're covered in cuts and bruises. But, I stitched up your bullet wound."

"Where am I supposed to go now?" She asked.

"There's an abandoned house not far down the street. Its sustainable for you to live in. I'll get some stuff and you can live there for a while. I'll come over a lot. Mainly at night though, because of Dad." He said.

"I feel tired." She mumbled.

"Well, you can sleep in my room tonight. But tomorrow, we have to get you down here. You can hang out down here since no one comes down here until I get the house fixed up some."

Five picked her up and blinked them to his room. He sat her down on his bed and pulled the blankets over her.

Y/n didn't really know what it felt like to be tired. She's been dead for so long, she hasn't been tired or hungry or anything like that.

As she settled in, Five noticed how much more lively she seemed. The color came back to her face and her lips had that pink color back to them. She just looked more alive. Which she should, considering she's actually alive now.

He didn't notice how pretty she looked until now, either.

----

A/n: Almost done w this series guys