Chapter Eleven

Thrax POV

"Oh, Thrax-y!" The Old Man said, making me cringe, "It's been so long since we've seen each other."

"We saw each other yesterday!"

"Don't argue with me! I know you missed me! You always miss me!"

'Do I?'

"Can we talk about this in private? How do you think people are going to react if they see a carnivorous virus and a decaying corpse? We're both fugitives from the SCP Foundation."

"Mmm, I know Thrax-y, but it's lonely in my pocket dimension. I'd like a friend."

"Yeah, a friend to torture," I muttered.

He shot up in my face baring his yellow, decaying teeth, "WHAT did you say?"

"Nothing," I answered.

"Good." He pulled a tuft of hair over my left eye. "Leave it like that. I like that way, and don't ever call me a corpse. We're too cute a couple to have fights."

"We're not a couple."

"Don't lie to yourself. You so constantly do so that you're blinding yourself and ruining our relationship."

"What is this "date" even for?"

"Why not, Thrax-y?"

"Viruses can't...we can't love this type of way."

"You're adorable when you lie, you know that. Anyways, I need to do some renovations to my pocket dimension."

"What...renovations?"

"Oh, you know! To make our passion sessions a little more...fun!"

"Right, 'cause there's nothing more fun than getting beat up on a daily basis and slowly poisoned," I muttered.

"What did we talk about muttering?"

I didn't respond.

"I'm going to get us some dinner."

He stood up and went inside. I sat, ignoring the screams and shouts as much as I could. The Old Man returned with a bloody body, much to my happiness. He threw the body of a mutilated woman on the table. She had burn marks all over her from the Old Man's touch. I quickly devoured her, enjoying every bite because I hadn't eaten anything that bloody in so long.

"So what do you think, Thrax-y?"

"Frick you," I answered, grinning.

The Old Man narrowed his beady, shark-like eyes. He grabbed me by the neck and flung me through the window. He punched me in the face. I tried deflecting him. He grabbed a cleaver from the table and nearly slit my throat.

"Everything I do! Everything I believe in! Everything I think! I wish! I try! And you constantly hurt me!"

"I hurt you?! You poison me!"

"It's for your own good, Thrax-y, but you can't seem to thank me!"

"I will never thank you."

The Old Man stood up. He threw the cleaver into the head of a waiter cowering behind a table, hitting him dead on.

"I am sorry."

I knew he didn't mean it.

"Your room? Tonight?"

"No-"

"Oh, I KNEW you'd say yes, Thrax-y," he said, forming a portal and dragging me through it.

The Old Man grabbed my wrists, grinning widely. I kicked him in the stomach. He smashed into a mirror.

"It'll be easier if you just accept it, Thrax-y."

"Let me go!"

"Not until you understand that I am more superior. I'm not the SCP Foundation, I'm better! Don't MAKE me bring out the needle, I'm on the verge of it!"

"I want nothing to do with your poison!" I said, kicking him in the face. He grabbed my ankle and flung me into my closet door.

"It's not poison. It's saving liquid."

"What does that mean?"

"Means you're corrupt, Thrax-y, and your mind is being contaminated."

I exited my room as fast as possible, shutting it and locking it, leaving the Old Man to scream, curse, and shout as loud as possible.

"What's that blasted sound?" King asked, "It's giving me a headache!"

"Nothing!" I said. I pressed my ear against the door and heard the sound of breaking glass, more shattering objects, ripping, and destruction.

"Sometimes it's like I met him yesterday. He waltzed in with just a smile on his face. Seemed to be the name on everybody's lips. So I told myself I wouldn't fall for it. But then...quicker than a flash he had me at hello. He took me by the hand; we started dancing slow. I didn't wanna get attached but now...I'm far too close. And he knows just what he's doing. I didn't know when I met Valentino. I was giving him control over me. Now I'm stuck in his melody. Let me go, let me go Valentino. You're not getting more out of me. I don't want your cruel melody."

- Plague: "He knew what to say to sweep me off my feet. I should've never heard a word he said to me. I was comfortable with ignorance is bliss. Cause I told myself I wouldn't fall for it. But then. Quicker than flash he had me at hello. He took me by the hand we started dancing slow. Didn't wanna get attached by now I'm far too close, and he knows just what he's doing! 

- BOTH: I didn't know when I met Valentino. I was giving him control over me. Now I'm stuck in his melody. Let me go, let me go Valentino. You're not getting anymore out of me. I don't want your cruel melody. (I don't want your cruel melody). I should have known not to trust Valentino, I should have known not to trust Valentino. Tonight I'm saying goodbye, Valentino. We know just what you're doing. I didn't know when I met Valentino. I was giving him control over me. Now I'm stuck in his melody. Let me go, let me go Valentino. You're not getting anymore out of me. I don't want your cruel melody. I should have known not to trust Valentino. I should have known not to trust Valentino. Let me go, let me go Valentino. You're not getting anymore out of me. I don't want your cruel melody