Chapter 72

Lisa

A few hours later, the group was three drinks in at a nightclub that Hoony and Ji-eun had wanted to check out. The girls were seated around a table while most of the guys were at the bar getting drinks keeping all four women in their sights from across the room.

Sehun and Mark were on the prowl for women while the rest of the men stood at the bar, taking shots and shooting the shit. Even Marcus had agreed to come which was rare. He preferred small bars to large clubs, but the girls had surrounded him and begged and pleaded with the most pathetic puppy dog eyes, which rendered Marcus completely powerless.

Eric passed out shots of whiskey to his teammates and while Lisa was enjoying herself, she couldn't keep her eyes off of Jennie. She was wearing a tight red dress that made Lisa's mouth water and all she wanted to do was touch Jennie. Lisa's body thirsted for physical contact with Jennie's perfect skin all the time, even if it was a simple hand hold. She had a physical reaction to Jennie even from across the room and it was a feeling that Lisa had become addicted to. Jennie was completely and utterly intoxicating and she was all Lisa's.

"Send us off Boss." Eric said, encouraging Bambam to say a quick toast for their shots as each man raised their glass. Bambam cleared his throat and held his glass high before he spoke. "To rattle snakes and condoms, two things I don't fuck with." Bambam said with a smirk before throwing his shot back and sending his gaze over to Mina.

They each took their shots and set the empty glasses back on to the bar before resuming their conversations. "Heard you had a little mishap the other night Doc." Mark chuckled sending all eyes over to Lisa.

Thanks Mark.

"God fucking dammit, here we go." Lisa said, draining half of the contents of her beer.

"What happened?" Hoony asked excitedly, knowing it had to be embarrassing based on Lisa's reaction. Lisa shot her eyes over to Jackson who threw his palms up in a show of innocence. "I wasn't gonna say a word, man." Jackson assured Lisa.

"Okay now you have to tell us." Bambam said, eyeing the guys around him, clearly wondering how Mark and Jackson knew something he didn't about Lisa.

"Can I tell them?" Mark chuckled.

"Well you might as well now." Lisa sighed as she tilted her beer in the air and finished the rest in a few quick gulps.

"This fucker cuffed Jennie to the bed and lost the goddamn cuff key."

Hoony let out a loud belly laugh and threw his head back with the rest of the group erupting with laughter as well.

"You can't be serious Doc... come on, rookie mistake." Bambam said. "You got to leave the keys in the cuffs, man. That way she can unlock herself and you know... so you don't lose them." Bambam laughed. As the laughter died down slightly Lisa tried and failed to defend herself as her teammates continued to shake and bounce with laughter.

"I swear to God the keys were in my bag, but when I went to unlock the cuffs I couldn't find those bastards anywhere."

"The hell did Jennie do?" Marcus chuckled.

"Oh she couldn't stop laughing. She was practically crying, she was laughing so hard as I tore the room apart around her trying to find those fucking keys." Lisa said, smiling slightly as she recalled Jennie's contagious laughter from that night.

"Wait a minute - let me just tell you how this phone call went" Jackson said. "Doc called me fucking panicked, she said "Dude I need you to bring me your cuff keys, right fucking now." So I'm up on my feet thinking you all got some shit going down. Then I hear Jennie in the background and at first I thought she was crying, so I asked. What's wrong with Jennie? Is she okay? To which Lisa said - ignore her, she's laughing... she's also naked and cuffed to my bed right now..." Jackson recapped sending the team into a fit of laughter.