Part 47: In Ray's Custody Again

It wasn't long before the three males came to, moaning in response. Lex and Broadway were on their bellies while Brooklyn was on his back. None of them could rub their heads and felt their hands cuffed behind their backs.

"Oh, what's going on?" Lex moaned out.

"I don't know." Broadway replied.

Brook's vision focused. He instantly gasped when he saw Ray above him. "Hello there, Brooklyn. No time, no see." Ray greeted.

"Ray! What are you doing with us?" Brooklyn demanded. His brothers turned their heads to their red brother talking to one of the men.

"I have been after you for a long time, Brooklyn, for my prize that I wanted you to carry for me." Ray explained. "Now I see that you are a lot lighter in your form." Ray then reached down to Brook's belly. He touched him and Brooklyn instantly tried to squirm. "Don't touch me!"

Ray ignored him and he put weight on his arms, and he pressed down onto Brooklyn's stomach, instantly making the red male wince in pain.

"Where is the baby gargoyle I bred from you?" Ray demanded.

"Oh... stop...!" Brooklyn's voice was a deep whisper.

"Stop hurting him!" Lexington exclaimed. He tried getting loose.

"Where is it, damn it?!" Ray yelled.

"It died!" Broadway yelled in return. "It didn't survive the pregnancy."

"Yeah. What you did to Brooklyn wasn't natural and it nearly killed him too!" Lex added.

"Oh, that wasn't possible. I had everything just right inside him. That baby is alive. I know it. Where is it, Brooklyn?" Ray growled at him.

Brooklyn knew what his brothers had done. Kaska wasn't dead but they were trying to get the man to take a hint and leave their brother alone. They wanted to be done with him.

"What... they say... is true..." Brook rasped as Ray continued pushing on his belly. "Died... before birth... Something wrong... Oh! Get... off..."

"Why should I believe what you say?" Ray asked.

"Why would we lie to you?" Lex stated.

"Just give me my baby and I'll be on my way." Ray decreed.

"It's not... alive..." Brooklyn replied. "Dead..."

"And yet, it's amazing you made it all the way back here to just get back to this clan of yours." Ray stated.

"Stress of travel... killed it..." Brooklyn rasped.

"I somehow doubt that." Ray retorted.

"He's our Second in Command, Ray. Brooklyn would have nothing to lie about." Broadway declared. "He's serious. Brooklyn was deadly sick when he returned home to us." That was the truth, but they hadn't known Brook was pregnant when he first returned home.

"Is that true?" Ray demanded.

"Yes, he was. We were all there." Lex stated.

"Then why did we find he was pregnant one other time?" Ray smirked evilly.

"Afterwards. Baby died..." Brook retorted. "Please... take hands off... my stomach..."

"This is too much fun that's why." Ray declared.

"Ray, you said... you weren't evil... Doing this to me... now is evil..." Brooklyn stated, rasping for air.

"It's to make sure that you don't get away from me. Oh well, I have my methods of getting the baby gargoyle that I want. I will just have to breed you again. This time, I might include your friends too." Ray smiled.