Part 48: Forced Surgery

At Ray's laboratory, the Trio were all stone now for the day.

Ray observed the two that were on their backs restrained. He had what he needed from them. Right now, his best scientists were working to get what he wanted created before the surgeries to take place later. Eggs were also being created while sperm were being managed to fertilize those eggs.

"Soon, Brooklyn, you and your friend will give me some new gargoyles again. This time, you aren't getting away from me." Ray noted to himself. "This time, you won't be lonely either."

Later, when the sun went down, the Trio awoke from their sleep and instantly tried to get loose from their restraints.

"We have to get loose before Ray does anything else to us." Brooklyn assured Lexington.

"And who knows what is being done to Broadway, after what we went through with the Illuminati." Lex added.

"Yeah. We'll find him once we get loose." Brook said.

"Very caring of you, Brooklyn, to say so. But you are not going anywhere." Ray stepped into the room. "Good evening, you two."

"What are you going to do to us?" Lex demanded.

"My scientists worked through the day to make what needed to be done, and it's ready now. How about you go first, Green One?" Ray declared.

"No! I don't want it!"

"Leave him alone, Ray!" Brooklyn ordered.

"You are in no position to be ordering me around, Brooklyn." Ray retorted. "You got away last time and lost my baby. Not this time."

"It wasn't yours to have!"

"Oh, but it was. Can you tell me what the sex was?" Ray asked.

"None of your business!"

"Could it have been a daughter that you wanted, or was it a little boy like yourself?" Ray tried to tempt him to tell.

Brooklyn and Lex just hoped they wouldn't go to Broadway for the answer, or if he was harmed if they didn't cooperate.

"We'll never tell you anything!" Lex shouted furiously.

"This just makes it all the more likely to be used as both a blessing for your futures and a punishment at the same time." Ray declared.

Both gargoyles were getting nervous but tried not to show it to their captor.

"I think we'll start with your little buddy this time, Brooklyn." Ray sneered.

"NO! Leave Lex alone!"

"Lex, is it? Well, thank you for telling me his name."

"That's Lexington to you, pal!" Lex corrected him.

"Oh, like the avenue, right?" Ray asked.

"Whatever." Lex replied.

That was when some of the other henchmen came over to the green gargoyle and that was when they both began to struggle. Brooklyn would do anything to protect his smaller bro and Lex didn't want to go anywhere.

"Get away from me! Leave me alone!" Lex demanded, struggling.

Brook struggled too.

"Oh, relax, Brooklyn. He'll be fine." Ray taunted him.

"How do I know that?!" The red male growled at him.

"Take Lexington away for his procedure." Ray ordered.

One of the men injected a sedative to Lex in the arm and it knocked him out, making him far easier to handle as he was released from the bonds. He was placed on a gurney and taken out of the room.