Part 53: Honeymoon

David dropped them off in a private place that they would have all to themselves for the next week. It was a place down in New Jersey.

There was a house, a barn, silos on the property. "Call us if there's any trouble." David said before leaving.

"We will if there's trouble, but hopefully not." Elaine said.

"Goodbye." David said before getting the copter into the air again and it flew away.

Brooklyn and Elaine were now on their own. They went inside to investigate the house. The cupboards were full of food that they would need through the week. The house was really nice. It was rented out to them for the week. Of course, the owners didn't know they were renting to gargoyles.

The couple went to the bedroom and began kissing deeply. Brooklyn knew he was ready, but he wouldn't push Elaine. He stopped for a moment. "Elaine, are you sure you want to do this? I won't push. We'll take it slow." He said gently.

"Brooklyn, I know I went through a tough time with those men a long time ago. If there is a male I want to do this with, it's you." She assured him. "I've been trying to get these thoughts out of my head for a long time. I definitely want my first time with you to be a pleasant one."

"Okay. I'll do what you want me to do. This is part of our love." Brooklyn stated.

"Yeah, and I know that consummating is part of usually the first night of marriage." Elaine said.

They both began to take their clothes off while going back to kissing, and as more skin started showing, there was even light gentle nipping of the teeth and talons. Once all the clothes were off, they just rolled around in the bed for a bit, touching every body part as much as possible with their hands and mouths. They even held tails like hands.

Soon, there came the time to feel ready for mating. They were both really aroused and wanted the other more than anything.

Brooklyn had a throbbing erection. Elaine had given him a blow job and rubdown to make him come once before. But he needed her even more, to make her truly his.

Elaine was impressed with her mate's penis size. It was bigger than most human males ever could be. She was still nervous ever since her rape so long ago, but this time, she was wanting to get past that and have a good experience with the male she loved. Her vagina was throbbing and lubricated.

Brooklyn laid down on his back on the bed so Elaine could have control of how he entered her. He too might have been raped by Ray's scientists, but he had never officially given up his virginity while awake.

Elaine got on top of Brooklyn's lap, and she stood kneeled over him and slowly, began to lower herself to his tip. He put his hands on her hips to help guide her down. He was being patient with her despite his eagerness to mate her.

Elaine could now feel her mate's tip. He took one hand and rubbed his tip across her vulva lips. He tried to prepare her. After some moaning from her, it told him that she was ready, and he began to put it in the right spot, and she began to lower herself down onto him. She grimaced at first as she felt him enter her most sensitive spot. She still remembered what sex felt like back at the bad time. But she was going to keep going.

She tried to relax as he was starting to fill her up. Soon, she was down completely on top of him. It felt so weird for the first time. Brooklyn had officially got rid of his virginity. She felt so hot on top of him. Her vagina squeezed his penis, and it was making him want to thrust. He had masturbated plenty of times but mating with a female for the first time was different. He had never felt such a feeling before. It was way different than using his hand.