Married People

Author's note:

I feel like Midoriya needs more attention, but it's difficult because unlike Bakugou who is surrounded by people, Midoriya's chapters are pretty much mostly internal monolog. Whereas Bakugou is surrounded by people to interact with, which takes up more chapters.

Midoriya's on day four, since Bakugou left, with four chapters about him.

Bakugou's on day three, starting this chapter, with nine chapters about him. Technically ten counting this one.

(Not necessarily from their pov.)

You see my predicament?

I'm gonna give Bakugou this chapter, so that they're at around the same spot in this time line.

(Not really, but close enough.)

But then I'm giving the next one to Midoriya.

Midoriya will still be ahead, but at least it'll be easier for me.

TW: Implied sexual activity, sex jokes, talk of sex, talk of loosing virginity, talk of gambling, god this sounds so bad!!!

Aizawa's POV:

After telling the boys goodnight, I made my way back out to the kitchen, where my husband was working on his laptop.

"It's two in the morning. You should take a break."

I told him.

"You're the last person who should be commenting on my sleep schedule."

My husband laughed, looking up at me from his laptop.

I picked up my cup of coffee, from where I had left it on the table, before I had left to catch the rule breakers.

"You see?"

Hizashi pointed at my cup.

"You have no room to talk."

"Oh shut up."

I said, sipping my coffee.

"Did you figure out what was going on with the boys?"

Hizashi changed the subject.

"Yeah, turns out that they decided to watch a movie on Bakugou's phone."

I said, holding up the device.

"What kind of movie?"

"Based on what I heard, I'd say a horror movie."

"So likely Hitoshi's idea."

I nodded.

"So what did you do?"

"Well I took Bakugou's phone, obviously. And I extended Hitoshi's grounding."

"How did they react to that?"

"Surprisingly well actually. There was a little groaning, but that's to be expected. For the most part, I'd say they excepted it."

"That's good..."

I could tell he seemed to be worrying about something.

"I can practicly hear you thinking. What's going on?"

"...Shota... do you think we should call the Bakugous? Just... I'm worried about that kid... and I want him to be okay. And speaking of kids being okay, I think we should get Hitoshi into therapy. I know he's against it. But I think he's getting worse again, and I'm worried. Also I'm worried about Midoriya. I know All Might's there, and he cares about the kid, but I still have a weird sense of dread. I want him to be okay too."