Chapter 39 : The Chiefs Lover.

dream
————————

"No..." Kaeya's hands were covered with crimson blood, he slowly looked in front of him to see the corpse of his beloved Albedo.

He turned around to see Viktor behind him, "You..."

"You shouldn't have fell for his tricks Kaeya, at the end of it he was just gonna kill you. It's better this way." Viktor said.

"Don't make him seem like the villain here." Kaeya stood up, "If you knew him like I did you—"

"Kaeya. He's a Fatui member. And a weak one at that." Viktor smiled.

Kaeya was furious, he sprinted at Viktor but before he could get to him he woke up.

Kaeya sat up with a gasp when he woke up.

What..
Kaeya looked at his hands, clean.

He looked back up, he realized he was in a hospital bed.

"You're finally awake." Ayato said as he closed his book.

Kaeya jerked his head over to him.

"Where is—" "The doctors said you were fine, you should be able to get out of here early tomorrow." Ayato stood up, chair scratching on the floor.

Right when he was about to leave, he stopped.

"We...didn't find the body." Ayato cleared his throat, "I'm sorry, Kaeya." He said before leaving.

"How'd it go?" One police man asked, "Fine." Ayato said as he walked to another hospital room.

He opened the door and smiled gently.

He went in and closed the door behind him.

He sat down next to the hospital bed and stared at his lover, Thoma, sleeping.

earlier with Thoma
————————

Thoma had finished throwing all the drugs out the window and he could hear a bunch of policemen outside already.

As he turned around there wasn't a very nice greeting.

Scaramouche was holding a gun to Thoma's head.

Thoma was shocked, "I can explain—" "No need, I can just kill you, you have no value in the Fatui so it won't matter." Scaramouche pulled the trigger but Thoma dodged it.

Scaramouche groaned.

"Don't be difficult," Scaramouche pulled the trigger at Thoma yet again but nothing came out.

"Shit!" Scaramouche tried it again but it didn't work, he could've sworn he loaded a full magazine but when he looked in it...it was empty.

"What the hell..." Scaramouche mumbled.

In that time, Thoma had found a gun underneath one of the tables.

When Scaramouche looked up he found himself being shot in the head almost immediately.

Thoma gulped, he quickly ran out of there, gun still in his hand.

I can still make it..
Thoma ran through the halls.

"Ah!" Thoma moaned in pain as he felt a bullet go right through his arm, he fell into the wall and put as much pressure he could on his arm using his hand.

He looked behind him and he saw Tsaritsa walking towards him, though she was still far.

Thoma sharply gasped, he didn't have time to fight back so he used the little strength he had left to continue running.

Once he got to the elevator, he saw that someone was coming up it.

Shit...
Thoma looked behind him and saw Tsaritsa coming closer with a smirk.

If another Fatui member comes then he's dead.

The elevator suddenly opened, and before Thoma could look to see who it was a dozen police officers came rushing out.

Thoma's eyes widened, he looked over to Tsaritsa again but she wasn't there..it's like she just disappeared.

Thoma shrugged it off and went into the elevator.

He was losing too much blood, he needed medical attention now.

When he got down he quickly rushed outside, but as soon as he did he passed out.

"THOMA!" Someone called out, even though Thoma couldn't see him, he knew it was Ayato.

—————————

Ayato kissed Thoma on the head.

"I should've been with you." Ayato said quietly.

"I love you Thoma."

————————

I know this is short but I just wanted to get what happened to Thoma out of the way so I can write more about what happened with Kaeya and Albedo -Author