Chapter 21

Chapter 21.

August.

"Yeen really fuck wit' me way back then but how bout na'? Cause I'm up right na'. And ya' suck right na'."I turned the corner.

Me and April got back home two days ago, and I can't say I'm too happy bout dat. Due ta' da' incident wit' Nick ass, I had ta' dump ma' phone and get a new one. I know he prolly been ringing me off da' hook but I ain't fuckin' wit' it right na'. I can't afford ta' get locked up, not while I got April ta' worry 'bout.

April had ta' go ta' work today and wanted me ta' pick Lola & ha' son up. I ain't really want shut ha' down since she seemed so ti'ed, so I jus' took the L and got up.

To: Babygirl
Where they at? -12:35pm

From: Babygirl
2230 Falstall St. Thank you Aug! -12:40pm

To: Babygirl
Your welcome -12:40pm

It was a la'drive ta' they crib but it was whateva'. Guess I'a jus' be burning gas today.

*

*

*

April.

Being tired from coming from school, I decided to just go to August's house to sleep. I have to be up for work in four hours so I guess I could get a power nap going.

I used my key to get into his place, closing and locking the door behind me. I kicked off my shoes and removed my jacket, throwing it on the hook.

Yawning I made my way upstairs and into his room. Surprisingly it was clean and smelled pretty fresh. I chuckled to myself and went into his drawer to grab some of his clothes. I have my own clothes over here, I just like stealing his.

So I slipped on a pair of his sweats, a pair of his socks, and his saints shirt before climbing into his bed.

"I don't feel like tying my hair up because I am so sleepy,"I sung to myself laying into his pillow.

The minute I closed my eyes I heard a loud bang come from downstairs. I jumped up and fell my ass out of his bed. I walked towards his closet slowly and pulled out the bat he kept. He says he never uses it and it was only for me to use at a time like this.

I slowly walked out of his room and down his stairs, peeking from left to right. I didn't see or hear anyone so I kept going down.

Looking into the living room there was nothing, so I sighed and moved towards the kitchen. My heart beat sped up a little but once I seen no one was in the kitchen I kissed my teeth.

I began to turn around,"Well what the hell was the noi–bruh."

Tears began to form in my eyes while I looked at Aug's sink. The thing caved the hell in! Cracking my ass up I ran back upstairs and grabbed my phone to call him.

"Wazzup?"He answered.

"August,"I laughed.

"What? What happened?"

"I'm-I'm at your place,"I stopped so that I could laugh,"your freakin' sink man!"

"What?"He chuckled."What about my sink?"

"IT'S BROKEN!"I fell on the floor laughing.

"How? Like da' water ain't workin' or sumn?"

"No Aug, like your shit is completely caved in."I giggled."It's dipped into the counter."