Chapter 23

Chapter 23.

April

"You're insecure, don't know what for,"I sung,"you're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or."

I swept the hall and sighed. Yesterday August never did show up so I had to call for London to come scoop me up. I tried calling him all through the night but he didn't pick up. My nerves are still bad but I'm kinda happy because one, Lance dropped my car off and two, I went and got my hair done this morning. And now my edges are laid, my inches are flowing, and my head...is lowkey throbbing.

But of course I just decided to clean the hell up. All the while singing One Direction. Don't even ask though, my pandora has a mind of its own.

"Don't need make-up, to cover up,"I used the broom as a mic,"being the way that you are is e-nou-u-ough."

"Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but you-oo."

I jumped on the couch,"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE,"I slung my head around,"THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED!"

*
*
*

"And if yooouuu, you want me tooo. Let's make a mooove,"I moped the kitchen,"yeah so tell me girl if every time we-"

"TO-O-UCH, YOU GET THIS KIND OF RU-U-USH,"I shook my butt,"Baby say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

"If you don't wanna take it slow,"I moonwalked across the floor."And you just wanna take me home. Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

"And let me kiss you,"I stopped but ended up falling on my ass."Ouch."

*
*
*

"Said I had a dirty mouth!"I threw my blankets into the washer."I got a dirty mouth."

"BUT SHE KISSED ME LIKE SHE MEANT IT!"I slammed the washer closed and started it.

Dancing my way out I continued,"I said can I take you home with me. She said never in your wildest dreaaamms,"

I hopped onto the couch again,"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER! WE KNEW EVERY LINE NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER, HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW THAT I WONT FORGET HER CAUSE WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!"

*
*
*

"Damn I'm tired,"I huffed falling on the ground. But of course, my pandora demands no breaks.

"You already know who it is!"I hopped up."Silento! Silento! Silento! Gonna do it for me!"

"Now watch me whip,"I whipped,"now watch me Nae Nae. Aye!"

"Now watch me whip, whip, watch me nae nae,"I did the nae-nae probably looking stupid.

Laughing, I skipped the song because to be quite honest I don't know the damn rest and I don't feel like doing it.

"Oh thank Jesus a slow song."I went over to the couch and fanned myself."Baby I see you working hard I want to let you know I'm proud, let you know that I admire what you do. The more if I need to reassure you, my life would be purposeless without you."

*
*
*

"SHE BEEN MY QUEEN SINCE WE WERE SIXTEEN, WE WANT THE SAME THINGS WE DREAM THE SAME DREAMS ALRIGHT!"

"I GOT IT ALL CAUSE SHE IS THE ONE HER MUM CALLS ME LOVE HER DAD CALLS ME SON ALRIIGHT! ALRIGHT!"

"I KNOOOOW! I KNOOOW! I KNOOW, FOR SURE!"I ran down the hall and slid on my knees.

"EVERYBODY WANNA STEAL MY GIIRL, EVERYBODY WANNA TAKE HER HEART AWAY! COUPLE BILLION IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! FIND ANOTHER ONE CAUSE SHE BELONGS TO ME!"