Chapter 38

Chapter 38.

April.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the tv and May & June barking. I shifted a little to sit up, not realizing I was lain on my back for a reason.

I felt August's hands rubbing at my thighs while he hummed to himself.

"How did I get on the couch?"I yawned looking around my living room.

"I brought chu' in hea'. Had ta' wash da' sheets."

I nodded and laid back against his chest again.

"You dressed me?"I played with the end of my shirt.

"Last night."He kissed the top of my head.

"I don't remember that. I don't even remember going to sleep."

The last I remember we were talking, I think.

"You went ta' sleep mid conversation."He chuckled."You aight?"

"I'm okay, just hurts a little."

"Whea'?"He moved his hands around.

"Ouch right there, right there."

"Right whea'?"He moved his hands to my inner thighs."Hea'."

"Yeah,"I sighed,"that's the spot that hurts."

He rubbed small circles around that area making me sigh in content.

"What did we even talk about?"

"Nun' at all,"He laughed and kissed my cheek,"You jus' kept tellin' me how much you loved me. Talkin' witcha' eyes closed and shit."

"I must've been really dazed,"I rubbed my forehead,"because I don't remember saying any of that."

"Das' what good dick do ta' ya',"I felt him shrug.

I blushed and reached back to smack him,"Shut up."

He chuckled while I shook my head, smiling from ear to ear. I was so in love with this man and was a little mad at myself for not noticing it before.

"Let me up silly, I need to go to the bathroom."

He complied, releasing his hold on me. I got up but with a slightly tingling feeling in my legs. I scrunched my eyebrows and walked to my room to freshen up.

I grabbed a few clothes from my drawer and went into the bathroom to run me a bath.

*

*

*

I put my dirty clothes in the laundry room and fixed my hair into a ponytail. When I entered the living room August was no longer on the couch and I could smell breakfast being cooked.

"So you guys are just gonna chill on the couch?"I looked at May and June who were comfortably sat on the couch.

They didn't answer me, being too busy all in the TV, making me laugh. I walked to the kitchen and smiled, seeing Aug fixing food shirtless.

"You jus' gon' watch or you gon' help?"He said without turning to me.

"I'll watch,"I blushed going to sit at the island.

He laughed and continued to fix the food.

"What are you fixing?"

"Eggs, Bacon, & Oatmeal."

"What a combination."I laughed.

"Well breakfast ain't breakfast wit'out bacon and I know you like eggs so.."He shrugged.