Nine

"Fuck, you feel amazing," Austin grunts as he pushes into her. Dahlia clenches her jaw and hides her face in his shoulder. It's painful and she knows Austin will be more careful if he had known she was a virgin. But she does not want him to know. He will treat her like glass and she does not want that. Actually, she thinks he would refuse to sleep with her. Maybe take her dinner first or something. That's a terrible thought.

He pulls out then pushes back in and she bites his shoulder at the jolt of pain that shoots through her. She whimpers unintentionally into his shoulder. Austin stops immediately and shifts her so she is looking up at him. "Ok?" he asks. Mortified, Dahlia has to blink back tears and bless him - he pretends not to notice, knowing Dahlia would hate it if he said anything. "It's just been a while so everything's a little...tight down there," she said. Austin starts laughing. "Does it work like that?" he asks. "Yes?" Dahlia tries to say confidently but it comes out more like a question because she does not fucking know. Austin smiles and watches her as he starts thrusting again, gently. "How's this, baby?" he asks.

Dahlia smiles and nods her head, "that's good. Feels nice," she says. He huffs out a laugh then moves her legs so they wrap around his hips prompting him to thrust in a little harder and deeper. But he is still careful with her. After a while he pushes all the way in then stills, giving himself a moment to try and control himself. "Ok?" he asks again. He is being so sweet. Dahlia wishes this moment will never end. She smiles up at him and nods. "Yeah. I am fine...you make me feel fine," she says.

"You sure? You feel nervous."

"Then make me feel something else."

Austin slowly starts to pull out and then thrusts back into her a little more harshly. He is rougher than before and Dahlia expects a little pain but instead, she finds the stretch feels good, pleasure twisting its way around her spine.  She gasps at the force of each thrust that makes her body arch. Austin feels good, Austin makes her feel good. He lifts himself up so he is hovering over her then grabs her hips lifting her slightly as he continues to thrust into her. His eyes are trained on her body as if he is studying every inch of her.

"You are so beautiful," he says. Dahlia curls her fingers around the nape of his neck and pulls his face down to hers connecting their lips. It's not him talking, it's the alcohol. She is sure of it. Maybe he is drunk enough to be pretending that it's Gina in bed with him. The thought makes Dahlia kiss him harder making her whimper in desperation. She wishes so much that Austin felt even a smidge for her. But she can't ask any more from him than he is already giving her. He could be thrusting into her with a blank stare on his face but instead, he is taking the time to make her feel like she matters even if it's just for now, just between these sheets.

He breaks the kiss and moves his head back so he can look at her. His hips never stutter their rhythm. "You good?" he asks. Dahlia nods and smiles softly up at him. "Yeah," she says breathing out. She can feel the nerve endings between her thighs start tingling. It feels amazing and she moans into his mouth as she lifts her head and connects their lips again. Austin slows his thrusting, making each stroke now longer and deeper. His actions make Dahlia's toes curl and her back arch as her orgasm starts to explode. She clenches around him and lets out a high-pitched moan. She hears Austin whisper, "fucking hell," as he watches her. Then his body shudders as he releases and slumps himself over her.

Dahlia's body feels like lead, she can't move but does manage to giggle a little when Austin untangles her legs that are still wrapped around his waist then grabs her hips and rolls them over so she is now on top of him. They lay there in silence as Austin runs his fingers up and down her spine. This is perfect. Then suddenly he is manhandling her again. Turning her so they are both on their side facing each other. He wraps his arms around her and she buries her face in his tattooed chest and tangles their legs together. Lying like this with her head tucked under his chin. It feels like the rest of the world does not exist. Like it never existed.

"Good night, little stray stripper. You really are the most beautiful girl in the world...sweet Daisy," Austin whispers into the top of her head. But Dahlia does not hear him as she has already fallen asleep.

Dahlia wakes up and it takes her all of two seconds to have the events of the night before come rushing at her. She had slept with Austin. She was no longer a virgin. Austin's arms are still wrapped around her and their legs are still tangled. She pushes her face into his chest and smiles against the soft skin. She never gets nice things. Nothing seems to work out for her. But this? This is perfect. She had given Austin her virginity. No matter what the outcome of this life is for her - this would be something nice. She is not ready for this to be over just yet so she closes her eyes and lies in his arms for at least another hour before his breathing changes and she can hear him wake up.

He does not move for a few minutes and then he talks softly into the top of her head.

"Dahlia?"

"Yes?"

"We need to talk about this."

Dahlia's chest freezes. Oh, he wasted no time on this. Regret obviously seeping into his stupid brain the second he woke up. Dahlia wants to hate him but even now she can't. Fucking stupid feelings. Well, she does not want to be rejected. That would be horrible. Hearing Austin say he regrets last night, that he does not want her. That would fucking suck big fireballs. Fuck that. No thank you. She untangles herself and turns her back on him as she reaches for her discarded shirt.

"We don't need need to talk...I won't tell her," she says pulling her shirt over her head. "I think we should talk...wait...what? Tell who?" Austin asks following Dahlia out of the bed as she grabs and puts on her pants. She turns around to face the still very naked Austin. If she had no pride she would jump his bones again. But she does have pride. Copious amounts of it and she does not like the idea of being someone's 'for now' girl. No matter how much in love with him she is.

"Gina! And there is nothing to talk about! It was nothing. We were both drunk and lonely. It meant fucking nothing," she says picking up a coffee mug and flinging it at Austin. Austin ducks then turns and watches as it smashes against the wall behind him. He turns slowly back and looks Dahlia with big eyes. "You are a fucking psycho," Austin says now reaching for his pants. "Really? That's your insult? Look at the gene pool I come from! You don't think I already know that?" she shouts at him. Austin pulls up his pants and grabs his shirt then storms to the front door and flings it open. "Stay the fuck away from me!" he shouts. "Gladly!" she shouts back at him as he slams the front door shut.